We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Everything went okay with my mothers respite stay at this community. The community is nice and clean, but there were a few concerns about the cleaning of her room. The staff was good, there were a few misunderstandings, but we worked them out. There are nice activities and okay food. This is a decent community.
Vinyard Haven Adult Family Home is Bonded and licensed by the State of Washington Department of Social Health and Services.
A quiet and country setting, home like environment ,
all private rooms, and affordable living for your loved ones.
Providers have 15 years of combined caregiving experience with elderly residents. Specializing in Dementia and Alzheirmers care.
We invite you to tour our homes !
For information about this home