- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Quality personalized care
I am comfortable with the care my father is receiving here.It's a smaller setting than assisted living which allows for more individualized care. I intend to move another loved one here as well.
The director forgot our appointment so she was not there.Place was rather shabby & residents did not seem very happy. Was very dark inside, no lights were on.
Peaceful Villa Adult Family Home is Bonded and Licensed by the State of Washington Department of
Social and Health Services.
Surrounded by beautiful trees, flowers and birds.
Bright and sunny rooms with large french-paned windows, tastefully decorated overlooking the serene, park-like setting.
Adult Family Homes..
Healthy living and pleasant lifestyle for your loved ones.