Villas of Holly Brook - Marshalll - Marshall, IL

I have no complaints at all. The staff is personable, friendly and caring. They treat their residents with dignity and love. I have never seen one negative remark from anyone. All the staff members speak and smile upon entrance to the facility. I need to stop eating at the Villa as I enjoy the food but am gaining weight! The food is very good, hot and tasty. Seasoned very well for senior people. The meats are not over cooked but very tender for the ones with denture problems.

We Can't Say Enough Good Stuff About This Community

We couldn't be happier with this community, they have by far exceeded our expectations. My parents are beyond pleased with everything they have done for us. The community is very well-kept and everything is nice and clean. The staff is wonderful, they have been very great. My mother is trying some new activities, she has gone on some outings.The food is great, they enjoy the meals. They are caring for my parents well and I would recommend it.