Bethesda Gardens - Terre Haute, IN

Staff was friendly and recent renovations are beautiful!

Well-Staffed Community

Our experience at Bethesda Gardens was good overall. My loved one has decided to move back home, but while she was at Bethesda Gardens, I feel the staff did a good job making my loved one and the other residents as comfortable and happy as possible. The community seemed well-staffed, and the cafeteria seemed to offer a lot of options at mealtimes. They also seemed to have a lot of activities available for the residents, and they had a calendar available every month so the residents knew what kinds of things were going on. Overall, we appreciated Bethesda Gardens' services.

Everything is Making Me Happy

Everything is going well and we are happy with Bethesda Gardens. The staff are well trained about the care. I see them being attentive and showing a lot of care and compassion towards my dad and the residents. My dad eats very good and tasty meals daily and we enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving with him in the community. They plan a lot of activities but dad does not do much, however it is always available. I have no issues and complaints about how they keep the community clean.

Mother's Care

My mom is in a very nice community and is getting great care. They keep the rooms and the outside very clean for others to enjoy the grounds. She seems happy with the food and the variety. They offer activities for those who want to participate. I would recommend the community for other families for good care for loved ones.

We are assisted living, special care, and adult day care. The base price includes three meals, weekly housekeeping, weekly laundry, utilities, cable TV, medication reminders, 24 hr personal assistants, protect pendant alert system, van transportation, activities 7 days a week, 24 hr. nurse on call, and many amenities.
We have levels of care for those that need more hands on care.

Let us help your independence blossom at Bethesda Gardens.