Village Senior Apartments - Warrenville, SC

Making New Friends!!

I feel i have made a great choice by choosing the Village Senior Apartments. My room has a really good view of the cars and people coming into the building which i really like. The complex has a lot of activities such as game nights and they are going to be starting a senior coloring night soon. They also have a community dinner once a month. I would definitely recommend this place to a friend i am very happy so far. The only complain i have so far is the maintenance has been backed up, but they informed us it will be getting better soon.

She smiles and is more relaxed now

With key help from " A Place for Mom" (Mike Sharpe) to locate options in a large geographic area (places in Charleston or in Aiken, SC), I eventually arranged in early June for my 81 year old mothers living arrangements at Senior Village Apartments in Warrenville, SC, an independent senior living community.

She smiles and is more relaxed now, has her living space and a kitchen, has new friends and social gatherings to look forward to each week, and a church next door for Sunday services - meeting almost all the requirements my mother wished for at her new location.

My Compliments to Village Senior Apartments

I highly recommend Village Senior Apartments to any
senior individual interested in a quiet environment
in which to enhance his or her peace of mind and
spiritual development. Security features of
the property assure residents that our safety needs
are a major priority of management. I have found
the furniture decor of the main building particularly
attractive and the laundry facilities are excellent.
I would most definitely recommend Village Senior
to any potential resident. My compliments to
The Management of Village Senior Apartments.