Vidal Home Care - Toronto, ON has yet not published prices.

Review of Vidal Home Care

Vidal Home Care is a joy to work with the mobile app is easy to use to schedule appointments for my mother. The caregivers are responsive and catering to our schedule. My work doesn't allow me to take time to take my mother to her appointments in the day and having Vidal to assist definitely puts my mind at ease. I would definitely recommend Vidal for anyone looking for a PSW.

Vidal Home Care offers the most efficient, seamless and transparent way to get quality home care services in Toronto and the GTA. We leverage technology to deliver quality home care that is affordable, transparent and efficient. The Vidal Home Care app is available for iOS and Android phones.

All our Caregivers are certified personal support workers, First Aid and CPR certified, police and vulnerable sector screened and insured for professional and general liability. Our compassionate Caregivers are screened, vetted and insured so you can rest assured your loved one is in good hands, no matter who you choose to have in your home.