TLC Homecare Services - Scarborough, ON

TLC Homecare Services - Scarborough, ON has yet not published prices.

The PSW I was sent is reliable, dependable and good to my mother. I like working with this agency so far.

Rani Smith

We are please to hear your experience with us has been a positive one. Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your family member and taking the time to recommend TLC Staff. Your kind words are appreciated. Best regards to you and your family.

So far so good....[Name removed] found me a young man who comes and visits my hubby 3 times a week for company. So far everything is working well.

Rani Smith

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are glad to hear your hubby was well matched with a TLC Caregiver. We look forward to serving you in the future and will continue to strive for excellence in his care plan. Best regards.

TLC Homecare Services is a non-medical private care service. We provide customized care plans for people of all ages, physical conditions and cultural backgrounds. As our name suggest, we offer Tender-Loving-Care, while helping your loved one live their normal lifestyle.