Home Care Assistance - Toronto - Toronto, ON

Home Care Assistance - Toronto - Toronto, ON has yet not published prices.

Very pleased with the company's interest and availability to meet with us for an evening appointment. We were impressed by the active listening and compassionate nature of the company representative and felt reassured with the identified next steps. We haven't yet started with service but will be shortly and are looking forward to it.

My mom's first time with a caregiver

My mom required help with showering and was not too thrilled with the idea of having someone assisting her. The caregiver that came over was very gentle, kind and understood how difficult it was for my mother. She was wonderful, patient and took her time with my "less than cooperative" mother. I would highly recommend this services to family and friends. The only issue I had was the minimum of 3 hours of service (which I totally understand the reasoning behind), however, I only required assistance with the showering and that only took about an hour. Otherwise, top notch service! Very professional and compassionate caregiver provided.

The service was good & quickly arranged on short notice.

Wonderful organization

What a wonderful organization. Thank you to Steve Darley and support care workers he provided. They were excellent and Steve seems to be able to turn on a dime when needed. Just awesome!

They are doing a good job.

They are doing a good job. They have been reliable and helpful. It is taking a little bit of time for them to get back to me about adding more hours.

Perfect care

The service was outstanding. Steve as very friendly and helpful and my husband loved the visits. I was able to be away without worrying. I would recommend the service to anyone