Via Christi Village Ponca City, Inc - Ponca City, OK

Very Nice Facility

I had a very nice tour of this community. Everyone was kind to my family, and I. The staff was friendly, and answered any questions we had. The community looked very well-kept. The location was just to far for us to travel, but my tour went very well overall.

I have been so satisfied and happy.

I haven't had any concerns at all, they seem to do a really good job taking care of her. I have been so satisfied and happy. It's clean, the employees are very friendly. I am there all the time, I have never seen any one of them turn their head to not speak to me. I could not be any happier it's a beautiful place. I chose it because every thing you need is there, a beauty shop, and a chapel, we also knew people there, and people that had been there before. I really liked that the nursing home was there too, so we wouldn't have to move her again. You can bring your animal here too. The employees are caring and concerned.

My experience with Via Christi Villag...

My experience with Via Christi Village has been great. My mom is very, very, very happy there. She's doing wonderfully. The staff and caregivers are so nice to get and provide great care. I'm satisfied with the cleanliness of the facility, friendliness of staff, and the care they provide.