Fantastic

My mom was a resident in this lovely senior community for four years and she loved it. The residents were kind, caring and looked out for one another. The West Loop location can't be beat. She'd often walked to Target, hop on the Jackson bus to go downtown, and it was a quick trip across the bridge to the medical campus for her doctors' appointments. The building was really well maintained and the operations manager, Oscar, was always kind and quick to resolve any issues that came up. The building manager was not very nice and sometimes lacked in professionalism, but I think she was stressed due to personal concerns. They don't provide care services because it's an independent living community but I wished there were more engaging activities sponsored by the building. Overall it was a fantastic place for my mom to live.

I love it!

I chose Van Buren because of its close proximity to where I lived. I love the neighborhood. I've met quite a few other people, gotten to know some by name, they are all friendly. It's all good!

Van Buren Place Apartments is a senior citizen independent living community where seniors can experience an enjoyable lifestyle in a convenient, secure, and pleasant setting.