Usher Residential and Community Services, Inc - Decatur, GA

Personal care home - need to see to determine value
Private room 1800
Semi=private 1700
? wheelchair accessible restroom and shower-no business phone manners. called while something else was happening, disruptive

Father is Doing Very Well at This Care Home

Everything is working out pretty well for my father with his move to this care home. He is doing very good, and I'am satisfied with his move here. This is a nice, safe care home, and they have a good staff. We are a little more hands then we expected to be, but that is okay. They are taking good care of him. The meals are great, and they have transportation to an activity center for seniors. It has been a good experience, and I would recommend this care home.

My tour

We liked this care home when we visited. The owner who helped us was really nice. The home seemed clean. We did not choose this as the restroom was to small to accommodate a wheelchair.

Outstanding Care

I am very happy knowing that this is a great community for care. The staff is caring and attentive to the needs of the residents. The community is very clean and maintained. The meals are healthy with a nice variety. The offer activities to those who want to participate with the residetns. I would recommend the care and the value for other famiiles for a loved one.

More like an institution.

More like an institution.