Uptown Maple Commons - North Branch, MN

We Love Uptown Maple Commons

What a great place to live! The facility is so clean, the Manager is friendly and professional and the tenants are really nice. It is a well run facility and is always a pleasure to c\visit my Dad there. There is really no "care" offered there and that is why I gave it 3 stars - I am sure that if they offered care it would be 1st rate! North Branch is a nice city to live in - friendly community.

One of the best amenities they have is the bus to the grocery store on Thursdays. My Dad has a car and really does not need to use it because of the bus service!

I am so happy that we made this choice - it is the best thing that has happened to my Dad in many years!

What a nice facility and th...

What a nice facility and the Manager, Kari, was a gem. If I could have my Dad move in today I would! It was clean and well lighted and the apartments were very nice! Can't say enough great things about this facility!