If I were ready to place my husband i...

If I were ready to place my husband in an AL place, this was be my choice. We loved the personnel and the home.

Enjoyed our visit with staff. Great c...

Enjoyed our visit with staff. Great caring and knowledgable couple. I noticed the back yard did not have grass only rocks which woud be difficult for the elderly to take a stroll.

At Tradewinds we provide a home like atmosphere for senior living in the Lompoc, CA and Santa Barbara County, CA area.
Our objectives are to provide for seniors with 24 hour supervision, maintain quality of life for those individuals who are unable to remain living alone but do not meet the qualifications for transitioning to nursing homes.
Lisa Wiley, is an RN, who has worked as an RN supervisor and has experience caring for the elderly. She also a certified case manager.
Philippe Denier has a number of years experience in care-giving related to residential care homes, in addition to being an Administrator for a large retirement facility.