|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
If I were ready to place my husband i...
If I were ready to place my husband in an AL place, this was be my choice. We loved the personnel and the home.
Enjoyed our visit with staff. Great c...
Enjoyed our visit with staff. Great caring and knowledgable couple. I noticed the back yard did not have grass only rocks which woud be difficult for the elderly to take a stroll.
From the Office
At Tradewinds we provide a home like atmosphere for senior living in the Lompoc, CA and Santa Barbara County, CA area.
Our objectives are to provide for seniors with 24 hour supervision, maintain quality of life for those individuals who are unable to remain living alone but do not meet the qualifications for transitioning to nursing homes.
Lisa Wiley, is an RN, who has worked as an RN supervisor and has experience caring for the elderly. She also a certified case manager.
Philippe Denier has a number of years experience in care-giving related to residential care homes, in addition to being an Administrator for a large retirement facility.