Cloe and Erica's Board and Care - Santa Maria, CA

My tour

This is a clean care home. The person that took us on tour was nice. They seem to offer different levels of care. This care home did not have an opening when we were looking.

My dad is doing well here

I am very happy with the care my father is getting here. There are only 6 residents so he gets the one on one that he needs. They make sure that he eats and the food is pretty good here and everything is nice and clean. I like the home setting for my dad and they really care about their residents here.

Best place I found

Cloe and Erica's Board and Care is the best place I found. I wish we would have found it for my Dad years ago. I highly recommend them. It's a beautiful place. They provide good loving care. The food is good.

transition was difficult

Cloe and Erica's Board and Care is a good facility. The transition was difficult for mom though and they would prefer she find a new place. Mom is high functioning but her mobility is bad. She is not getting much verbal and mental stimulation there. They are very pleasant about working with her. Mom expected her own bathroom even though she was never told she would get one and I knew she wouldn't. That was a big thing that created a lot of issues. The house is immaculate and always clean. It is a lovely facility. The clientele all have dementia. There are a lot of high maintenance residents and I feel mom gets lost in the shuffle. That is my biggest concern.

Cloe and Erica's Board and Care is located in Santa Maria, CA. They have many years experience serving the needs of senior citizens and the elderly, providing independent living and quality assisted living in the health care industry. As an industry leader in the private care field, they offer all standard 24 hour services, night time assistance for new patients, updated call systems, medication management and a warm caring personal atmosphere. The Cloe and Erica's Board and Care facility is situated conveniently near both the Santa Maria Town Center and the Marian Medical Center. It shares the beautiful neighborhoods of Santa Maria with many local families, making it a friendly place for assisted living at any age. Private and semi-private rooms are available with wheel chair access. Special patients with dementia, incontinence or hospice needs are given all needed attention to personal care extras. Residents are offered the best daily meal regiments, individual exercise options, and the ability to have visitation from their friends, family and medical care providers. Not only are their needs given full attention from the attending staff members, but all patients are part of the Cloe and Erica family. Everyone is special here, just as every patient and resident is considered a priority. Anyone staying here can expect the best treatment. Cloe and Erica's Board and Care has everything that makes elderly living and senior care safe, but also affordable. Let your family and loved ones come to a place where they can feel at home.