We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Dentist Available
Great care and cost
We've been very pleased with them, I think the care is great, when he first went in there he was in really bad shape and in need of a lot of attention and now he's getting a lot of good attention and care, he's able to go to the bathroom himself.
They're very welcoming and accepting to us, they really don't have a lot of activities that I'm aware of, they do have the wisdom center where the bus comes and takes them for the day, I don't let him go because I can't afford the 55 dollars a day and I think it would wear him out but I'm working on it. I have taken over a bingo game because I thought it would be nice for them to sit down and play. I thought they were very reasonable compared to the other places and from what I've heard from people about what places cost. I think this is a pretty fair going rate.