Touching Hearts at Home - Brookfield, WI

Touching Hearts at Home - Brookfield, WI has yet not published prices.

The two home care givers are doing a wonderful job. We couldn't be happier!

Brandon Briesath

Thank you for the great feedback! We are always happy to hear that your caregivers have been a good match!

A great service

We are very pleased with the caregiver that comes out to the house. They are on time and work well with my loved one. They are currently coming in for companionship. This service does offer other services such as light housekeeping and caring for personnel needs. They came out to the house with a caregiver to set up the service and explain everything up front. This is the best service so far and I would recommend it.

Brandon Briesath

We all appreciate the positive feedback! It means so much to our caregivers and office staff. If there is anything else we can do, please feel free to reach out.

Not ready to commit

We did a phone interview with Touching Hearts at Home and they were actually our first choice. The only reason we did not go with them was due to the long term commitment contract. We knew it had to be on a trial basis because mom did not want any help to begin with.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you for the honest feedback! Perhaps we misspoke but Touching Hearts does not have any long term contracts. Our clients are never held to any time frame. I apologize about the misunderstanding! If we can still be of assistance, let me know!

Mom's Care at home

The care from this service was excellent. The staff was able to help me as soon as I needed. The caretaker is nice and friendly. We like that they are on time and willing to help in many ways. We are happy with knowing that they help out with cooking and housekeeping. I would highly recommend the service and the nice caretakers for the help with our needs for assistance in the home.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you for the comments!

Good experience so far!

The experience with Touching Hearts has been positive. The caregivers are attentive and reliable. I have already recommended them!

Brandon Briesath

So good to hear! Thank you for the recommendation!

Pleased with This Home Care Agency

I'am very satisfied with the services I've received from this home care agency. They are caring for me, my needs very well, and I'am feeling a bit spoiled. My caregiver is great. She helps with cooking, cleaning, and personal care. She shows up on time. and is very polite, respectful. Everything is working out very well, and this a home care agency I would recommend.

Brandon Briesath

That is so good to hear! Thank you for the comments.

Not what I expected...

The caregiver from the Touching Hearts was not what I expected. They were clueless that they would have to take my parents to appointments, grocery store, or anything else close by. They don't have their priorities straight. I loved the lady in charge but there was poor communication.

Brandon Briesath

I apologize about your experience. If there is anything we can do to make it right, please let me know! This comes as a bit of a surprise to me. Our staff normally is very well informed and prepared for the basics you mentioned. Please feel free to contact me personally if I can help.

Brandon Briesath - Owner

The caregiver is great!

We have had a good experience with Touching Hearts, they send a steady caregiver to our home. The caregiver is very nice and accommodating, she comes once a week and takes my husband out to run errands and the grocery store. It has been a very big help.

Brandon Briesath

We are glad to hear all is well! Thank you for your comments.

Good Experience with This Home Care Agency

We had a good experience with this home care agency. Everything went well, and I was pleased with the services they provided my father with. The care giver was thoughtful and helpful. It was a pleasant experience, and this is a good home care agency.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you for your feedback! All of us here appreciate the comments.

24/7 Care for Mom

We have 24/7 care for my Mom with Touching Hearts at Home. We have 1 person that stays for many days at a time and then they will leave for 3 or 5 days at a time. They have a replacement come in and it works well. It's nice to know what she is safe.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you Jill! We appreciate the feedback and thoughts!

So far we have been pretty happy with them.

So far we have been pretty happy with them. We haven't had any concerns with people not showing up or being late. They have been helpful and reliable, and we haven't had any major complaints.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you for the comments. If you ever do have any questions or concerns, please let us know so we can address them immediately!

Caring Caregivers!!

The caregiver that has been assisting my husband and i with care at home is doing a wonderful job. She helps me clean and maintain the house nicely organized. If there is anything else that needs to be done like preparing meals she helps us out a lot. I would recommend Touching Hearts at Home they have been a good company with helpful caregivers.

Brandon Briesath

Glad to hear the great feedback! Thank you for your comments.

I cannot believe how wonderful they are!

We have nothing but wonderful caregivers from Touching Hearts at Home. They are simply splendid and have been very helpful. They are very reliable and arrive as scheduled. They do a great job with communicating and addressing our concerns. We are very happy with Touching Hearts at Home!

Brandon Briesath

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback and compliments! It truly means alot to all of us here.

Agency Assistance

I really enjoyed talking with the coordinator from this agency. I was happy with a plan of organization and care. I was going to use the services but my son came forward to help. In the future if I need assistance, I will call them. The communication was very good. I thank A Place For Mom for the information and it was helpful.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you for the review! We are pleased you have things taken care of and we are here if anything changes in the future!

I would recommend this service!!

The service sent someone out to the house to make sure they knew what services my parents needed. They wanted to make sure they got the right fit for them. The caregiver is on time and is a great companion for my parents. They take them to the store or on walks as well as they also help with some lite housekeeping if needed. When I contact them I always talk to a person and they are very responsive.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you for the excellent feedback, it means a lot!

Caring pairing

Touching Hearts at Home assessed my needs and paired me with a helper for who takes me on errands and assists with chores such as cleaning and hauling trash. They listened closely to my preferences and have done a great job finding someone with whom I am very comfortable.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Beware

My mother had three different caregivers over a period of about 10 days. The first person (6 h/day) was brand new, excellent in every way and would come highly recommended. The second caregiver (6 h/day on the weekend) also brand new was acceptable (however six months pregnant). The last caregiver who was hired for 24/7 care was terrible, kept extremely poor records of her work, could not clearly understand English, and prepared only soup and a sandwich for my mother the first two days. The third day my mother received only a bottle of Boost. After calling a friend to check on her, my mother was taken to the hospital by ambulance. The caregiver did not know what to do and said that she was scared - not the mark of a professional. The agency pays minimum wage with the only apparent requirements being that you are breathing and that your criminal background check is clean. Finding a good caregiver is like shooting craps. Beware.

Brandon Briesath

We appreciate the valuable feedback. There are of course two sides to every story. Choosing to contradict the Rehab centers social worker, nurse, and our recommendations, made the situation quite difficult before we even began services. As a company that prides ourselves on our reputation, we will learn from this and of course use it to improve upon the care we offer to our local seniors. I can assure you, if given a fair opportunity, things would have turned out much better. Thank you so much, we enjoyed working with your Mother!

Things seem to be working out pretty well so far.

Things seem to be working out pretty well so far. They have been reliable, and I haven't heard of any issues with billing, though I don't have anything to do with that part.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you for the feedback. If a billing question does arise at some point, ask for Brandon (owner), he will be more than happy to assist you!

great services

My father has been placed in memory care and I liked them so much I had them come out to the facility he's at for assistance. If I could rate the services a 10 I would. They were very flexible and seem to interact well with my father.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Touching Hearts at Home Review

Home care giving completely depends upon the level of care needed and the individuals involved. Sometimes it is difficult to tell what is best for a given set of circumstances at the outset. Touching Hearts at Home personnel were flexible and worked with me with respect to my needs as a caregiver myself and for my husband's needs under Palliative Home Hospice Care for a period of about five weeks using 24/7 care. I enjoyed working with Cari, Tina and Susan as they diligently worked to ensure that we had the best of care, making adjustments as necessary. Their caregivers are often from an agency in Chicago with CNAs from the Philippians, but other countries as well. They were also flexible, hard working, and interesting. Both my husband and I were happy with the care Touching Hearts at Home provided.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you so much for the feedback! Just to clarify, when staffing 24/7 live in work, we do work with a group out of Chicago and many of them are of Pilipino decent. This has worked very well for our clients over the years and is more affordable. For all other shifts, our local caregivers are available of course.

Great service so far

So far everything has gone very well with Touching Hearts! The aides that we've worked with have all been incredibly friendly. They work very well with my loved one. She can be easily agitated and it seems like she is always calm when they are there.

Brandon Briesath

We really appreciate the feedback! I am glad to hear the caregivers have been a great fit with your loved one!

They are pretty good, it really depends on the level of care needed.

They are pretty good, it really depends on the level of care needed. Every case is individual. They have been able to provide a consistent caregiver unless otherwise requested. The caregiver has been knowledgeable friendly and prompt. I would say check them out for sure.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you so much for the honest feedback! I am glad you enjoyed our caregiver(s).

Tina was nice and what they...

Tina was nice and what they offered seem good . . . we just needed more full-time care at this time.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you for the feedback! Tina (our care coordinator) is truly great! We do provide 24/7 care if that is what you were referring to? Our caregivers can help with Personal care, companionship, meals, housework, etc... If we can still be of any assistance, please let me know.

Non-medical. Can't facilitate a feed...

Non-medical. Can't facilitate a feeding tube.

Brandon Briesath

Thank you for the feedback. You are correct, we are a non-medical in home care agency. Things like feeding tubes can be tricky based on the issue of infection. We can assist with personal care, companionship, meals, housework, med reminders, and much more! So sorry it did not work out!

Touching Hearts at Home is a non-medical in home care service for independent living. We help older adults and people with disabilities live independently for as long as possible, while bringing peace of mind to their families and loved ones. We are dedicated to enhancing and preserving our clients' quality of life with respect, trustworthiness, and excellence in service.

Touching Hearts began over 12 years ago in St. Paul MN. We are a family owned and operated company with over 22 years of experience in the service industry. Scott, Laurie, and Brandon Briesath, a father, mother, and son are the owners.