The Weston Club - Evesham Township, NJ

Great place for mother

I am surprised and delighted how much I love my mother loves her new apartment. She fought me for over a year, but being alone in her home for years, she finally realized she needs to be around others. Weston Club has wonderful management that support you and helps make the daunting task of moving easier. They has so many activities daily my mom busier and more active than she has been in years.
My only regret is she did not move in years ago.
Cost is very fair too.

Convenience with independence

My mom has been there for a month now. She moved from a 2 bedroom luxury apartment is downtown Philadelphia into the Weston Club. The apartment is just as spacious, the price is significantly less and she's closer to me and my family.

The amenities seem just right for now. We are not paying for things she doesn't need like 3 meals daily. Socializing has not been the easiest for her but I am confident that will happen with time. The people are friendly but getting my mother involved in some of the activities and adjusting to life by herself has not been the easiest. One reason for her move was she was widowed about 6 months before the move.

Highly recommended!