Buena Gardens Senior Apartments - Minotola, NJ

Do not risk living is this community

The is the worst community I have ever lived in. Management takes advantage of the helpless seniors. The building is running down. Some of the seniors who live in the community think the run it. They are clannish, very mean spirited, very nosy and a lot of back biting goes on. Do not move into this community your will regret it later.

Jeannie at Buena Gardens

My mother has been living there for a few months now. All is well. She accidentally locked herself out of her apartment. We're all human. We make mistakes. (Especially seniors) They want $25 to have "someone" come give you a key to get back into your apartment. Total rip off! The woman comes to let my mother into her apartment and starts [removed] my mother. [removed]. Saying very derogatory things. She doesn't know my mother. This woman needs to be removed from her "key person" position immediately.