|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Do not risk living is this community
The is the worst community I have ever lived in. Management takes advantage of the helpless seniors. The building is running down. Some of the seniors who live in the community think the run it. They are clannish, very mean spirited, very nosy and a lot of back biting goes on. Do not move into this community your will regret it later.
Jeannie at Buena Gardens
My mother has been living there for a few months now. All is well. She accidentally locked herself out of her apartment. We're all human. We make mistakes. (Especially seniors) They want $25 to have "someone" come give you a key to get back into your apartment. Total rip off! The woman comes to let my mother into her apartment and starts [removed] my mother. [removed]. Saying very derogatory things. She doesn't know my mother. This woman needs to be removed from her "key person" position immediately.