The Waterford at Ironbridge - Springfield, MO

Lovely place, but studio apartments are tiny. They might be fine for someone else however.

Wonderful Staff

The Waterford at Ironbridge was a very nice community. [Removed] was just great, she was the person who showed us around and answered all of our questions. The only reason we did not choose this community was that they did not have a big enough room available. They offered an efficiency apartment until a larger apartment became available, but she had a dog and we didn't know how long she would have to wait for it.

Lovely Tour Of This Community

I had a lovely tour of this community. I really enjoyed the staff, they were great. Everyone was very kind to my family, and I. The community was neat, and tidy from what we were shown. The only issue I had is that I do not feel the room we were shown, was the right fit for me. It was a very nice experience, but I did find another community that met my needs better.

Great tour

We had a great tour here, the staff did a very good job showing us around and answering all our questions. Plus the community is beautiful, open bright, clean and the staff friendly. We just felt that it was not as secure as my mother would need in order to stay in the assisted living section.

Very Nice place

We had a great tour here, the community is very nice and clean, there's a great patio area. The staff were very friendly and took their time showing us around and answered all our questions. They only had a studio available and my mom was looking for a one bedroom.
I would recommend others take a tour here.

Staff are excellent!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my mother since she has made the move into this community . The staff have all been excellent to work with and I am very comfortable with the care she has been provided. I especially think the physical therapy they have is really good and she has made a lot of improvements. The only improvement she said could be made is the meals they provide.

Wonderful Facility!!

I have no complaints with how things are going for my mother since she has moved into this community we are very pleased. The staff have been very kind and have provided her with lots of great care that I am comfortable with. She has been loving all of the nutritious meals they provided her as well as the activities they have going on throughout the week. Overall we could not be any happier.

Kind people!

We were really pleased with our tour of The Waterford. The people that we met were very kind [Removed] gave us a lot of helpful information. It was a very nice community, but they did not have continuing care, which I was looking for.

A good place!

Moving my mother into The Waterford went very smooth. So far, she is happy with her apartment and everything is going very well. Everyone is very nice and it has been a good experience so far.

Mom Loves it Here

My mother really likes it here at this community. She is very pleased with her move here, and I'am as well. The staff is very good. They are very personable, and knows the residents, and their families by name. Everyone is very kind. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community, everything is very well-kept. This is a community I would highly recommend, it is a nice place.

We Had To Pass On The Community

From what my mom saw she was not impressed with the community. The person who gave the tour stopped being open as soon as she heard mom wanting to see another facility. I noticed that the residents that we meet and saw were happy and super welcoming. I didn't see this at the other tours.

I have met with [Removed] and Geneva Hillhouse, who both work at The Waterford. They are both gracious and knowledgeable about their senior community. The Waterford is a beautiful community, spacious, and kept immaculately clean! The residents seem happy and mingling about when I have been there.

5 Stars, Great Community

I would give this community the highest rankings. Everything is working very well for my mother since her move to this community. I'am satisfied with all they have done for us. She is safe, and in good hands here. I have already recommended this community to my friends, it is a nice place.

A place for dad

This is a wonderful place for dad. After talking him into assisted living, my brother and I couldn't have found a better place. Super clean, friendly and the residents are happy. This is the only place for my dad.

Mom is excited to go there

My Mom and I have visited the Waterford over the last two years and we've both been very pleased with what we've seen and experienced. We've had some meals and have attended some outreach events. Some of the events involved live big band music and dancing- we had fun. The food has always been good as well. Mom is almost 80 and the Waterford is definitely our top pick for Mom's next step. The outreach events were a great way for us to experience the staff and the facility (both are great) before we make our choice. Mom is excited to go there.

Waterford is a Great place!

My Mom and Dad moved to the Waterford a year and a half ago and it has been exactly what they were needing. The staff is so loving, attentive and caring -- from the maintenance and housekeeping crews, to the dining room staff, to the health care workers, all the way up to the executive administrative staff. Unfortunately, my dad passed away just a couple of months ago. The staff went above and beyond to help me as well as my mom as we journeyed through this sad time. My Mom is doing very well thanks to the "family" atmosphere that the staff works so diligently to create. I am a very protective daughter but I can truthfully say that I highly recommend the Waterford to seniors that are looking for a warm community of peers as well as a happy, supportive place to live and enjoy! I encourage you to check it out!

Horrible food - do not eat it.

The Waterford is an ok place to put your loved one, however, their food isn't fit for consumption. Residents will not complain to the administrator because they are afraid of her due to the fact she has been rude them numerous times. They recently received a bad review from the health department, and their food quality continues to deteriorate. While the service and food continue to decline their price increases for residents continues to be 4-5% every year.

Mom Is Happy

My mother loves it at this community and has really adjusted well. The community is clean and well maintained. The staff is very good and attentive to my mother. There is always someone to help her when she needs it. She is happy and I am very pleased with all they have done for us. She enjoys playing bingo and the bands that come to play music. The food is good for a senior they have small portions. As long as my mother is happy that is all that matters to me.

Everything Is Working Out Very Well

Everything is working out very well with my mother's move into the community. She really likes it and the residents are very friendly.The community is clean and looks great. The staff has been very helpful and accommodating. They offer great activities and good food. I would give this community the highest ratings.

very friendly

Everybody at The Waterford at Ironbridge is really very friendly and willing to help. The food there is very good. They provide excellent onsite care. Everything about it has been a very positive experience and I would highly recommend them.

My mother was only at the Watereford a short time before she passed but the experience was more than satisfactory. Kari and the staff were so good to work with, both when we moved in and when we left, I feel like they were genuine in their care and feelings. My family agrees that they were the best we could have hoped for. I regret that my mother wasn't their very long and didn't get to spend more time with them. I could go on but they we excellent in every way and would highly recommend them, I looked at several living situations and I am satisfied the right choice was made. I can say without hesitation I would put a loved one in the Waterford again. Thank you for everything

Is a ok place but food is very poor and the Administrator, [removed] does not care at all about the residents. She is [removed] and most residents don't want to be around her.

Rude Administration

The Waterford is a decent facility but has very poor management. We have a family member there and he has adjusted fairly well, however, the Administrator, [removed] is rude to the residents and at times very unprofessional. She treats the Waterford staff like they are non-human. The Waterford would be a great place if Capital Senior Living would get rid of her.

My mother lives here and its a great facility. The food is really good and have some good activities. The staff are really caring.

Very Pleased!

We have been pleased with the staff and helpfulness they know dad by name., The Staff is very friendly, and very, very receptive. They've done a great job so far, and we would definitely recommend them

Looked like a nice place, not a good fit for us

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a nice looking place overall, and the people seemed friendly. However, it was just too big a place for my loved one, I do not think she would have been comfortable here. It was a bit less expensive than some of the options we looked at, but they also did not seem to have as many services.

It's going very well. We are really pleased.

It's going very well. The food seems to be really good. Their attention to the residents is good. They seem to have a lot of activities for the residents. We are really pleased.

It was pretty comparable to the one we chose.

We toured here when we were looking around. It was pretty comparable to the one we chose. It was good, it was beautiful. There were two things that made me decide against it. One was that the rooms were a long way from the dining room, and my loved one uses a walker. It also didn't have that really homey feel. The people were nice, but there wasn't the warmth that we felt at another place.

Mom lives here and we are extremely p...

Mom lives here and we are extremely pleased with it. She enjoys the meals, cleanliness/Housekeeping, activities, and location. I feel she is in a secure environment with caring people.

Several residents expressed...

Several residents expressed how happy they were to be at Waterford. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The meal was just like an every day meal with several options to choose from a menu. The building is laid out like an 'H'. There are several activities that happen each day and transportation provided for some activities outside the center and for shopping and dr and such. Linens laundered and rooms cleaned are done weekly. Access is by walking and elevator. Everything looked clean and organized. There is a furnished small studio room for rent while other rooms become available. All my questions were answered and will be useful in making a decision.

Mom loved this place but un...

Mom loved this place but unfortunately the apartment she liked most is out of her price range. She really wants to have a bathtub/shower combination; this only comes in the most expensive apartment at the Waterford.

A Place for Dad

After touring a couple communities & a few online, I chose to move my dad in at The Waterford.
I honestly thought when we took our tour & they provided our lunch, that the price was going to be too high. I was relieved to find out it was going to be affordable. My dad also requires a health care agency to administer his daily medication. I was very pleased to know that the health care provider has an office within the community. They also provided a furnished apt. so I had somewhere my dad was safe & warm while I got his apt ready.My dad moved in on Dec 9th, 2013. He comments that everyone that works there knows his name & tells him hello on a daily basis! I feel so comfortable knowing my dad is comfortable.

This facility has changed t...

This facility has changed their contact person (no longer patty mummert) & for some reason, they were not aware of our appt - they stated that A Place for Mom must have forgotten to let them know of our appt. Having said that, they were friendly & gave us a thorough tour. The best thing about this facility was all the activities available - more than any other facility. They go to branson, to casinos, multiple shopping opportunities, a church shuttle, & many activities there at the facility. The rooms were very small - the smallest of all the places we saw, & the prices were the highest of any other places. The dining area was very spacious & the food was very good. It seemed pretty homey, which we liked, but don't think Mom can afford to go there.

The Waterford at Ironbridge was created to provide chore-free living in an elegantly-appointed, yet affordable environment.

Say good-bye to the worries of living alone.

Say good-bye to home maintenance, housework and utility bills.

Say hello to a relaxed lifestyle at The Waterford at Ironbridge, where you can paint your retirement anyway you please.

We invite you to come for a visit and explore your retirement options the Waterford way.