The Montclair - Springfield, MO

This is really nice, but I fear their studio apartments are few and far between in availability.

Friendly Community

It is a very friendly community at The Montclair. Everyone I have met with is friendly and they seem content. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It is very well-maintained and clean. The staff is very welcoming to our family members when we come to visit. They gave us meal vouchers when we moved my mom in so I have dined there with my mom. The food is good, they do offer choices if you don't like what is being served. When my mom first moved in the staff encouraged my mom to participate in the activities. Now she is comfortable enough to know what activities she wants to do and knows where to go if she wants to join in. There are several different areas to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine or shade. They have nice walking trails to get some exercise. They offer transportation to shopping and other trips and tours. It is a very nice place. The maintenance staff is very friendly. They are pet-friendly so she has her little dog. She likes her apartment which she is still getting settled into. Moving from a three bedroom house into a small apartment is quite an adjustment. But I am pleased that she is happy and doing well.

Nice community

I was very pleased with my tour here, the staff did a great job showing me around and answering my questions. They seem to have a lot of nice amenities for their residents and the staff was very friendly. They did have a studio available but my mother was looking for a 1 bedroom.

I would recommend this community

Dad is doing very well at this community. Mom does not seem to be adjusting as well. The staff have been encouraging and helpful with her. The food is a ten on a scale of one to five. They keep the community spotless. There are so many activities that you would not be able to participate in all of them. The personalized touch of the director helped us with our decision to choose this community.

Everyone seemed very happy!

The people at The Montclair were very kind and helpful. They seemed to have a very active community and the residents seemed happy to be there. The only reason we did not choose this place was because they did not have continuing care.

They Look Very Fancy

The tour I had was with a friendly person who was informative and invited us for a free lunch. The meal was real good. We saw an upscale community that looked like a fancy hotel. They allow pets but they are unable to walk on the carpet, a resident has to hold them until outside. There was no ground floor apartment and it was more expensive which ruled the option out. I met with the staff and they were nice.

Great choice for senior living

We have been very pleased with the Montclair. My Mom loves it there! The staff have been great to work with and the food is very good. Great facilities and activities for the residents. I would highly recommend the Montclair!

Very nice community!

The staff that offered the tour of The Montclair were wonderful. They were very friendly and knowledgeable. They were able to address all of our questions and concerns. The community was very well laid out and nicely maintained.

We Had A Great Tour Here

Our tour of this community was a pretty fair one. From what we saw everything appeared to be well maintained. Our tour guide was great and very cheerful. They were informative and answered all my questions. They offer nice activities through out the week. It was a pleasant tour.

It seems like a very nice place staffed by very nice people. We're hoping a studio will come open soon.

ideal senior living

Our father has been at the Montclair for over 5 years and I am glad to have a chance to tell other people about this outstanding place.
The living spaces and the common areas are all bright and spacious. The food is tasty and healthy, with choices at every meal. The staff is always (always!) friendly, cheerful and kind. Residents have a huge range of activities available - exercise, music, games, movies, religious services, trips to sports and stores. and concerts and gardens.
If your loved one is feeling unwell, there is medical support available, as well as other kinds of help, such as meals brought to he room or medication reminders. This is especially important for us because Dad wants to stay in MO, over 1000 miles away from his next of kin. They welcome us on our frequent visits, even with toddlers in tow. But when we are not there, we never worry, because the Montclair takes such excellent care of him

takes a real interest

The Montclair is very personal. The staff takes a real interest in mother. They have really helped mom transition to living alone and now to living here. We are so happy with this facility. Cant say enough good about it.

great place

Needed intercoms in rooms. very profesional,

Warm friendly feeling place!

They are doing a great job at The Montclair, it is a very nice place! The staff and the residents both seem friendly and happy, and the place just has a warm friendly feel in general. I liked that when we were doing they had an actual resident of the community show us around and explain things! They are definitely worth a look, if you are looking for options in the area!

My experience with The Montclair has ...

My experience with The Montclair has been great. My loved one is very happy there. The food is great, staff is friendly and caring. I highly recommend it. Overall I'm satisfied with their services.

The staff seemed extremely ...

The staff seemed extremely friendly and interacted well among the residents. There are no studio rooms available at this time and the other rooms are too expensive. The cafeteria atmosphere was warm and friendly and the food was exceptional. The studio room was very spacious and the rest of the rooms are on several floors around an atrium. Linens laundered and rooms cleaned are done every two weeks. Access is by walking and elevator. Everything looked clean and organized. Free transportation is provided for some activities, shopping, dr and such. The atmosphere seemed to be a good fit for someone to enjoy living there.

After touring and interviewing nine f...

After touring and interviewing nine facilities in the Springfield area, The Montclair was clearly the front-runner and a unanimous choice for our family member! This facility has been in business for 25 years and they definitely run a first-class operation. Every amenity and service you can think of is covered at The Montclair for a fair price. The facility is not only beautiful, but also offers roomy apartments with great floor plans and abundant closet storage. The qualified staff truly exceeds one's expectations. It is quickly obvious how much they care about their residents and the company for which they work. Last, but by far not least, the dining experience at The Montclair is exceptional--the menu choices are almost limitless--delicious entrees are presented by friendly wait staff in a pleasant atmosphere.

Combine all of the above and it is easy to see why the residents of The Montclair are always smiling! If you are looking for independent senior housing in SW Missouri, we encourage you to contact The Montclair today for a visit of this exceptional facility.

Couldn't find a better place for my m...

Couldn't find a better place for my mom. Staff is helpful without being intrusive. They are very knowledgeable about MANY details that we had not yet considered. I would recommend them highly.

Very nice place, but still ...

Very nice place, but still undecided, I don't think mom can afford it.

Known as the “Flagship of Retirement Living” in Springfield, Missouri, The Montclair is located in the heart of the Ozarks, just a short drive from the world-renowned town of Branson. In addition to its ideal location, this premier Independent Living retirement community offers a vibrant, upscale lifestyle.

You’ll understand what sets the Montclair apart as soon as you enter the campus. Watch the koi swim beneath the waterfall and ornamental trees in our Meditation Garden. Soak up some sun or relax in the shade on our grand patio. Perfect your swing on our pitch-and-putt golf course. There’s no shortage of natural beauty at The Montclair.

Choose from a variety of spacious floor plans that include fully equipped kitchens with dishwashers and wall-to-wall carpeting. There’s even deluxe cable TV service for no extra charge. And of course, the food is delicious every day of the week. In addition to chef-prepared meals in our dining room, seasonal “Open Aire Bistro” dining is held on the grand patio, serving up everything from gourmet burgers to grilled shrimp for al fresco dining.

It’s easy to make health and wellness a top priority at The Montclair. The community is conveniently located in the middle of the "medical mile", which includes two "Top 100" hospitals. Personalized health services are also offered on site by Oxford HealthCare.

With all of these services and amenities, it’s no surprise that The Montclair gets such high satisfaction ratings from our residents.

The Montclair serves Springfield, Nixa, Rogersville, Republic, Brookline, Marshfield and the surrounding area.