Above and Beyond

My father currently resides at the Seraphim. He has lived there for the last 3 years, he had difficulty living by himself and he didn't want to accept it. The administrator, who is the son of the owner, is a great person. He walks with my dad daily and they play poker with other retired military veterans every weekend. The care staff is incredible and the owner prepares the food fresh every day. I try to show up when they are eating because she will always offer me a plate. I consider them part of my family, and they treat my father and I the same. I continue to recommend this home to anybody that wants a home where their parent will be taken care.

Happy Mom, Happy Me!

The home is immaculate. My mother has lived there for 5 years with other residents, who have become her really good friends. The care staff is great. I can go to sleep at night knowing my mother is being well taken care of and she is happy.

True Angels

I just wanted to take a minute to thank you and the rest of your staff for all the hard work and care that you gave to my mother. After her most recent stroke, we were recommended to your home through her primary physician, Dr. Fitzgerald. I appreciate the love, patience, and compassion that you and your staff showed her while she lived there for two years.
I could see the love and compassion in the way that you fed my mother when she wasn't able to feed herself anymore. My mother was always very clean and she was happy that you kept her looking like an elegant lady with the manicure and pedicure treatments. I want to thank Robert, for helping me resolve my mother's insurance issues and keeping me informed about my mother's condition with her Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and Arthritis. You worked very diligently to ensure my mother received the best medical attention from her insurance. I just wonder how much we could have prevented, if we would have known someone like you about ten years ago. I didn't have to worry about finding any additional care, Robert was always there to help me make the right decision about my mother's health. You always went above and beyond, what I expected anyone to go regarding my mother. You were a true advocate for my mom, Carmen.
Chela, I thank you for all the love, compassion, and patience in caring for Mom over the last two years. You are a very special person and have my eternal gratitude for all you have done for my Mom, my family, and me. I truly value the gentle, caring way you treated my Mom and were sensitive to her needs- physical, emotional, and even religious. You treated her (and me) like a member of your own family. I can't thank you enough for tending to all the details of her daily life, striving to make her as comfortable as possible, treating her with dignity and love and making sure that all who came in contact with her did so as well. I could not ask for a better caregiver, nor friend!
The Seraphim feels like a home, not like a business or a facility. It has the warmth and caring ambience of ‘home’. I noticed it from the minute, I first visited with you and confirmed it in each subsequent visit to see my Mom. Together we made an incredible team and I will sincerely recommend your services to any of my friends that find themselves in need of quality care for a family member.

Thanks again for EVERYTHING,

I have spoken with Robert s...

I have spoken with Robert several times. Going to see the he today. He has been very nice and eager to meet us. It sounds like we could possibly be happy here. He will use 2 person max assist, no Hoyer (?) lift. If that works with Mom, that could be a good first step toward getting Mom walking again, as she used to three months ago. Two of his long term ladies just passed away. He sounds very patient, kind and respectful on the phone. I just want to make sure there are two appropriate people to lift and care for her.