|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
My Mother Loves It Here
My mother has lived at Laney's for almost two year now and we couldn't be happier. Elayne is very hands on and you can tell she cares a lot about seniors. Almost every time I visit with my mother, which is pretty regularly, Elayne is there.
Her staff is amazing and they are an extension of Elayne's caring nature.
The food is great. It's healthy and there's a good variety. Elayne seems to put quality food as a priority and I like that, and my mother loves it.
My mother's health was not so good when she came to Laney's, but it seems her health has gotten better over the last two year.... she's 86!
Elayne was not totally trut...
Elayne was not totally truthful on her website. She does not live on site and her father is not there either. The downside to this place is both caregivers are male. Not warm and fuzzy at all. Dinner was frozen, and no smells from kitchen. House kind of stank all the way around. Patio unused. Overall a 3
had a tour - nice place. only 2-bed r...
had a tour - nice place. only 2-bed room available and i'm not sure we'll would like that