The Ostolaza Residence - Personal Care Home - Evans, GA

Personalized care

Once we met Mary and her staff, in her home, we knew this was the place for my Mom. My ratings are based upon my Mother's needs of 24 hour companionship, but not full time care. I do believe Mary Ostolaza would provide 24 hour care but that would be on a case by case basis.

My mother could not do the traditional assisted living, since her main issue was loneliness. Mother has been staying in her home with about 8 hours of care each day.

The cost for this type care is a little higher than assisted living, but it is worth in our case.

THE OSTOLAZA RESIDENCE; we are a PERSONAL CARE HOME with six (6) beds availability in Evans, Ga. (Columbia County). Striving for perfection to enrich our clients’ lives, we respect and treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness, delivering high quality care to your love one.
Our nearby surrounding community, just minutes away;you can enjoy The Lady Antebellum Pavilion at The Evans Town Center Park, Jabez Sanford Harden Performing Arts Center, The Columbia County Amphitheater, The Evans Branch Library, Patriots Park and Blanchard Park, The Family YMCA, and The Fitness Center of Columbia County.
Our MISSION is to strive to meet and provide Social, Emotional, Physical, Spiritual and Creative needs of each Resident. We are committed to the care and attention of your loved one so they can live each day to its fullest. Providing Services in a Warm and Pleasant Living Environment Creating the Comforts of Home, yet in a professional manner. We believe in developing a personal relationship with our clients and families. A FAMILY SOLUTION FOR YOUR FAMILY MEMBER. We have Trained Staff on site 24 Hours a Day, Providing each client Protective Care and Watchful Oversight and ongoing Monitoring of Health Care Needs.