Madison Heights - Evans, GA

This is the place for my Mom. [Name removed] did a fantastic job. She was very informative and helpful. I will be back in touch with [Name removed] soon.

Community for good care

The care at this community is great. The staff are always attentive and caring to her needs. The community is clean and maintained like knowing that she is participating in a lot of the activities. The menu is offered with healthy choices. This is a community with a lot of positive care and we would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Recommended by Friends and Family

Madison Heights is definitely the right fit for my mother-in-law. My Dad is finally ready to admit she needs to have special care, memory care. We have toured and we are going to place my mother-in-law as soon as we finish all the details transferred here. She will be getting good quality care. The place is very clean. The staff is great, they show great compassion. It is safe and secure and close to my home. All inclusive with their care. They might change their rates once a year, but a very subtle change. Madison Heights comes highly recommended by my other friends and family.

This facility is close to our home, and I believe they have a good concept. Our tour guide was very nice and knowledgeable, but we overheard a comment from one of the staff that she was supposed to be on break when she was asked a question. The rooms are smaller than in the other facilities that we toured, and I don't think our Mom could get but about half of her bedroom suit in the room. The hallways were very narrow and the eating areas were only large enough to accommodate a row of tables. There was also a slight odor. I think this would be good for someone who's dementia has progressed a little more than our Mom's. We are eliminating this option from our search.

Good Tour, but Not The Right Fit for Us

I had a nice tour of this facility. Everything went well for the most part. The staff was friendly, and kind. The community looked nice. The only issue I had, was that the atmosphere was more like a hospital. I didn't feel this was a right fit for my mother, and her needs. It was a nice experience, and everyone was very kind.

Lost in Care

My brother and I along with my wife visited Madison Heights and found it to be quite unusual from any "clinical care setting " we had seen prior. The facilities are ranch style Homes that house 12 members and staff. the environment was clean , fresh smelling and attractive. Staff was friendly and engaged with the occupants in their care. We met the Director ; [Removed]. and the Marketing manager;[Removed] . and discussed the opportunity to have mom's care transferred there.
Mom has been a resident there now for 5 weeks and has become her more normal self , prior to initial hospitalization. She is happier and speaks about the kindness of her caregivers and the concern they have for her. Our family has spoken with the staff and director on a couple of personal matters that had mom concerned and we all found answers that made this move truly a blessing and answer to continuity of care for mom's condition.
As my wife and I are both medical professionals with over 47 yrs. experience as advanced practice RN's, we are truly impressed with the level and care offered to our mom and the other residents. If you or your family members are in need of this type and level of care for you or your loved one's, We urge you to contact "A place for MOM", speak with [Removed], and let her help you locate help and answers you need. A special blessing we give to [Removed] and the staff at Madison Heights for their care, compassion and kindness they brought and continue to bring to everyday care for our loved one.

Right at Home!

My loved one absolutely adores this place. She has been doing a great job with transitioning. She has made a few friends already. They offer a lot of activities for her and she really enjoys the food that they have. She likes the way the community is small enough for her to feel like she is at home.

An Enjoyable Community

My mom is a new resident in this community and so far she is okay. The care is good and so far we like it too. She likes the activities like painting and ice cream social. It is an enjoyable atmosphere for her. I wasn't happy with how her room was cleaned. I mentioned this to the staff and it seems to be better now.

worst place ever

If you want the best care for your loved one with knowledgeable staff or knowledgeable management DO NOT bring them here. The turnover is horrific. Threw nurse manager is a rude uneducated unsympathetic person. Moving my liver one herewas worswomistake ever! !!! Families are constantly removing their loved ones for the above reasons. Beware

Some is good, and some not as good.

Some is good, and some not as good. A couple of things could be better. They weren't very helpful the first night we got there. They went through some of our supplies rather quickly. I have to supplement her meals, and when I asked if there was a way to have someone there give it to her, and they weren't very willing. The people are very nice, but I think they may be a little short staffed. I'm not exactly sure what licenses the aides hold, or if an RN is on duty. Response times take a little longer than I would hope. The first week or so there were a lot of other residents that would wander in an out of her room. The facility itself seems to be clean, and the maintenance seems to be well handled. I am happy and have noticed, that they will all come together to watch t.v or something in the evening, which I do like to see.

Things are fine

I haven't been there in a couple of weeks, but I think things are fine. I like the staff there and she seems to be happy there. To save money, we may move her from a joint room to a private room. Hopefully things continue to go well.

Nice place, so far!

Our loved one hasn't been here long, but so far things have gone very well! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and it's got a comfortable homey environment. The staff is friendly and attentive, and they do a great job looking out for the residents. It's a nice place, overall!

Very friendly staff from caregivers, maintenance, kitchen, med tech staff to the Executive Director. Made the move in process very easy. Lines of communication are open by phone email text messages which are very important when you do not live in the same state as your loved one.

They have a facebook page and a website where you can see the different pictures they post and the activities. The place is gorgeous and great staff

I would recommend this place to anybody

I would recommend this place to anybody. It was an excellent experience. The facility was always clean. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. The Madison Heights is an excellent place.

Thank you!

Happy daughter-in-law

My mother-in-law lives at Madison Heights.
The facility has a very homey feel to it, not "clinical" at all. It is very clean, and I like the safety features at the front door and the sign in board, documenting all visitors.

The staff is wonderful, very friendly, and clearly they enjoy their work. It takes a very special person to care for the elderly with compassion and patience. She is always dressed for the day & her hair in place. Anyone experienced in taking care of a family member with Alzheimer's knows what an milestone that can be - and it gives "us" a sense of normalcy while dealing with this horrible disease.

Another plus - the staff will text pictures to you and they post pictures on Facebook! Love seeing the happy smiles when they have the therapy dogs visit, among other activities.

So very pleased, and at peace knowing my mother-in-law is safe and loved.

Lindsey Rosenlieb

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate hearing positive reviews from happy family members. :)

Nice looking place, brand new

We toured this community while we were looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place. It is brand new, and everything was very clean and new looking. However, the staff just didn't seem like they'd had time to work out all the kinks yet. It was a nice place, but I wanted somewhere that I felt would be more of a sure thing for my loved one.

Lindsey Rosenlieb

Thank you for your kind words regarding our community. We are proud of not only our appearance, but also the compassionate care provided by our staff. Our residents’ families appreciate the fact that our dementia-trained associates are both professional and caring. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you in the future.

AWESOME PLACE

This place was amazing. It was spotless, they had all the senior citizens involved in activities and the staff was so helpful and friendly. The main thing I liked was it was safe and very secure. I would recommend this place to anyone, hands down.

Lindsey Rosenlieb

Thank you, Beverly! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you.

Madison Heights is the only dedicated memory care community in the area. Because we serve only memory loss residents, we offer a refreshing and intimate environment tailored to members of our community. Every 67 seconds, someone in the United States develops Alzheimer’s disease and with that diagnosis or those of other forms of memory loss, comes uncertainty for the future. We put each resident’s individual needs at the center of everything we do, offering an unforeseen approach that our residents and their families not only appreciate, but also deserve. We look forward to helping you in Writing Life’s Next Chapter.