The Norma J Home for the Elderly - Thousand Oaks, CA

Immaculate

This facility is very clean, beautiful, and the staff is attentive. The location is good and the place is a newer facility. The house is immaculate, it smelled cleaned, and I like the owner. They seemed very meticulous. They did organize a Christmas thing with seniors, they are very proactive, and they cook the meals for the residents. A lot of places that I toured seemed much institutionalized. This location was a better fit for my love one.

Nice place but very small i...

Nice place but very small inside. Very little room to manuever around. T.V. area is small too. Residents are not very alert. Loretta seems to be very knowledgible about the care needed.

We didn't go inside, we got...

We didn't go inside, we got thrown off by the man propped up in a chair on a breathing machine....It's not their fault we didn't give them a chance. We were looking for a home with more 'active' members as our mother is still young and very mobile.