The Heritage House Senior Living - Cumming, GA

Great Place / Glad I Found Them

We just relocated my mother to Heritage House from a 40 room facility in the same community. Heritage House has been on top of all details related to her transition and I couldn't be happier. They are extremely hands on and do so much more for my mother than any larger community could ever do for her.

It's nice to have my mother back in a cozy home again. The house is clean, well kept & nicely decorated, good size rooms, and facility is very affordable (my mom actually told me that she's now living in a mansion :-)). The owner and workers are very accessible, attentive, caring and friendly. The caregiver to resident ratio is amazing, and they provide home cooked meals (no sandwiches for dinner any more -- very nice).

Thanks to the environment and support, my mother is picking up a few of her hobbies that she was starting to stray away from as well.

I am very grateful to have found Heritage House for my mother. I feel that I can breathe again and that my mother is safe and sound.

Very impressed with the sma...

Very impressed with the smaller more home like layout and small number of residents. Based on my visits so far to white oaks at Lanier and the oaks at Hampton. My brothers main concern is that without an automatic locking system at the exits we may eventually be forced to move her again toa more secure memory faciliy

Treats residents like family

The facility is beautiful and the owner is fantastic. She is genuinely concerned about her residents and treats them like family. The small number of residents allows for more dedicated care and adds to the comfortable atmosphere. Our family is very glad we were referred to the Heritage House.