Home at Last!

Peace and happiness at last! When I first moved to the Gardens, I was in a bit of disarray from leaving my home of 42 years but my dear Kitty Boy and I have bonded with each other and our new place. He and I had just started making a new family 3 weeks before I got the call that there was a place for me. Because I am still working I am not able to participate in too many of the activities so I am getting acquainted a bit slowly, but everyone is very friendly and helpful. Love to know that I can look out at the beautiful trees and flowers and not have to trim a one!
As I listen to friends talk about having trouble getting their laundry done at a convenient time, I can smile and be grateful that my washer and dryer are right in my room and I am the only user!

I liked this facility. The apartments were nice sizes and the residents were in a facility activity. Only negative is that any extras over and above the apartment must be paid for extra.

Nice facility for independent living. If your loved one needs a little more attention but not quite assisted living, this may not be the site.

Work In Progress For Mom

Mom is still trying to settle in it's a big adjustment for her to go be in a house to an apartment. She is not used to noise so she is trying to adjust to that. The staff is wonderful very welcoming in fact after you have been there for while the welcoming committee comes around to greet you and get to know you. The community offers quite a bit of thing to do but mom is just not there yet. They are supposed to have a beautician on site however since mom has been there they have had issues with keeping one. It is a very friendly mobile environment meaning there are lots of residents in wheelchairs and walker so the property is handicapped friendly.

If you are on a budget and want a very nice facility, this is the place for you. A lot of activities and options for meals and outings. Very nice location and friendly helpful staff. No ground floor units had direct access to outside for dogs, but a short walk down the hall would suffice. Apartments were very nice. Will visit again.

My parents good home

The care at this community is very good. The staff has gone above and beyond. They really like that they have a nice apartment. This is a secure community and it is wonderful. The environment is very nice and I like knowing that the community is clean. They offer a lot of nice activities for the residents. We would recommend this community to other families for the wonderful value and the great care.

Great independent living option!

My father is doing much better here than we expected.They have more male residents than we thought. He has made a few friends and gets coffee and goes to bible study with them.We chose The Gardens because they felt more comfortable and really liked what they saw here.

A Fine Community

My mother is doing well here at this community. The community is nice and clean. They have a good staff here. She is being cared for pretty well here. They offered nice activities and lovely meals. Overall she is doing fine here at this community.

Apartment Living

Staff friendly and helpful. Residents very friendly. Lots of activities available.

Great clean, friendly community!

We just moved our mother in and she seems to really like it so far. The apartments are a little small but it fits her needs. The staff is friendly and quick to respond to issues or questions.

nice clean place, very informative, k...

nice clean place, very informative, kind of small apartment but lots of activities and bus service.

Most appealing.

Most appealing.

good economical option

good economical option

On your own but not alone at the Gardens at Creekside a 55 and better independent living community that offers 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with fully furnished kitchens and full size washer/dryer in each unit.

At the Gardens you can enjoy a beauty/barber shop, fitness center, internet cafe, dining facilities and patio area for the community or family barbeques.

The community is close to grocery stores, retail shopping and dining.

You must see us to appreciate all that is offered for you at The Gardens at Creekside. It's your choice - you can be as social or private as you wish.