Nettleton Manor Apartments - Bonner Springs, KS

If anyone in your family moves into this building do not expect much. They do not do maintenance on their apartments. They have a long standing bed bug issue that they refuse to believe or take care of. They pick and choose who is allowed to have pets and who's issues will be fixed. All is decided by the [removed] in the office and the [removed] maintenance man. Who you can find playing on the computers provided for the elderly. This building and its management are [removed] our tax dollars and our parents and grandparents. This is not a place to put anyone that you care about. My lesson has been learned.

I am disgusted by the management at this building, specifically the administrator, Vivian. My aunt lived here and after she passed away, we informed the office and started gathering her things. Vivian illegally demanded we give the keys back and would not let us into the apartment, stating the items would be donated after 30 days. We called their corporate lawyer and the police and eventually got it all but the fact that this woman put us through this whole ordeal after losing a loved one is disgusting. She also illegally entered the apartment after she took our keys. I am in shock that someone could be so foul.