The Fountains at Sun City - Sun City, AZ

The staff at this community were slow to get things taken care of!

They have two maintenance people and I was not happy with one of them. The community was kept clean and they did offer some community activities. They do not offer meal plan so this is why I moved out of this community.

I am looking forward to moving in-GREAT job Bryan

** I am writing this as you mostly hear the negative side of things-that really comes from folks who make their own messes and own mistakes. **

I met with Bryan, who did a fabulous job in showing me around the place. In fact, the Fountain's was recommended by another senior living center.

The Fountain's are all around beautiful, and the rooms are very spacious and clean. The grounds are well manicured, and each unit has ample storage space.

The bottom-line, I've always lived in Northern CA all my life, and I am moving to AZ for job purposes. Finding a great place like The Fountain's has removed a huge amount of stress in my life.

The following day I met with the Manager to sign the lease documents; and although not feeling well, she was very pleasant to work with.

Bryan, great job-and thank you for making me feel "at home" at The Fountains.

Wonderful and Very friendly

I have only been here for 6 weeks. So far so good! It has been a good experience. I have no complaints at all. There are lots of activities to choose from. Everyone is wonderful and very friendly. I would definitely recommend this community!

Not Enough Activities

I like it, but I don't think there is enough activities. You have to go the rec center, which costs $225 a year to get real activities around here. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with my facility that I live in. They do respond to repairs. THEY should provide more activities without making us pay $225 a year. Most of us agree that the young man that is second in command is more friendly than the manager. The other one is more aggressive, she's not a feeling person, but he is.

Brandi Coleman

Thank you for your feedback and filling out the review. We really appreciate hearing from residents and being able to hear how we can better serve our community! If you have any ideas for new activities that we could add to our monthly calendar we would love to hear your input at our monthly activity meeting.

we went to the fountains...

we went to the fountains at sun city wed and had a nice tour with Bryan nice apartments,a little older but nice.

These apartments were very ...

These apartments were very nice and spacious. The grounds were quite large and very well maintained. This would be a great community to live in as Sun City offers many great activities for seniors and the complex pays half of the activity fee that gets you access to nine rec centers. The rent for this property was reasonable and the staff friendly. Unfortunately, this place was just too far from where I live.

This seems attractive

This seems attractive

Concerned about noise - everything el...

Concerned about noise - everything else looks good, 2 Bdrm + <$1,000

SAY “YES” TO A CAREFREE LIFESTYLE! The Fountains at Sun City is a resort-style community that offers a maintenance-free lifestyle of comfort and convenience. The carefree lifestyle gives residents the freedom to enjoy traveling, entertaining and the seemingly endless selection of shopping and dining choices in Sun City. The trip to visit The Fountains at Sun City will definitely impress you with large walk-in closets, ceiling fans, mirrored closet doors, fabulous fountain views, plus much more! Managed by a seasoned staff.