Cypress Point Retirement Community - Casa Grande, AZ

Review of Cypress Point Retirement Community

I just moved in and I like it already!

Review of Cypress Point Retirement Community - Casa Grande, AZ

It is a nice place. We will miss our Section 8 people.

Review of Cypress Point Retirement Community - Casa Grande, AZ

I love this place, The staff is so good and are always ready to help with my needs. I moved here two years ago, and my plans were to live here till I pass on.

Well just recently I was told I have to move because they will no longer accept SEC 8 residents, I really regret having to move. I really do love my home here.

I live here for many years I only have good things to say about Cypress Point.
The manager and assistant are great [Removed] are very nice and understanding and passionate they are best that I have head. I feel bad that I have to move soon out of here.

Nice tour

Cypress Point Retirement Community was a very nice and clean community that we toured. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We chose another community because our need was for assisted living.

I Am Very Pleased

I love the community and the residents are pretty nice. The apartment is really good but it could use more cabinet space. I would recommend them if you want to get away from the big city. It is calm and beautiful here. I had a good time with the 4th of July event and they have many event planned out for the residents. They have plenty of covered parking space. They also supply a storage facility, it is a nice container that is for $18 a month additional.

Peace of Mind

The Cypress Retirement Community especailly [Removed] has gone above and beyond to help me finding a place for my Father and my Aunt. [Removed] made sure when my Dad and Aunt moved in that they felt welcome. I went back and fourth with my Dad about where we could move him and thank God that [Removed] kept in touch and was an instrumental person in finding the perfect place for both my Dad and Aunt. I have peace of mind that they are in a very nice location with a lot of services close by and people who care.

Very clean and friendly place to live.

Cypress Point Retirement Apartments - Casa Grande, AZ

This is a great environment for seniors especially if you're far from family if they reside elsewhere with their own small family or here & have adjusted to a new family environment.

Quiet,pleasant and staff readily available to take care of any issue on a timely manner.

I've lived here 12 years and I still think cypress is the best.

Cypress Point was exactly what I was looking for, however, it was not within the budget. I am being very careful, with my situation, because my husband is in a full-time memory care facility, here in [Removed], and its taking its toll

Nice Place

I toured this facility most recently, and it had most of the amenities that I was looking for. However, it was not within my budget. How I wished it had been, Nice, clean, friendly, and was greeted by two of the tenants just as I entered the lobby. Someone instantly came to assist me.
I have since located another place that's as equally as nice, within my budget, but does not have all the perks as Cypress Point. This is high on my list as a referral

Nice place, overall

Overall things have gone very well with Cypress Point! There were a few hiccups in the beginning regarding communication between their office staff, but now that that has been sorted out everything has gone very well. The facility itself is well kept and clean, the staff is friendly and professional, and the price is reasonable. It's exactly what we were looking for!

This place is wonderful! I ...

This place is wonderful! I took my mother down to AZ for the 1st time because we are relocating there. We need to find a place for her. She was sold in her words 'it felt like home' the person we met with was Beverly and she was very pleasant and made my mother and us feel very welcome. They have great walking paths that are wide no hallways to your apartment. Wide doorways and no stairs! They have a little feature inside the apartment if you pull a special cord in your bedroom. This will show an alert outside your apartment door that lets your neighbors or anyone walking by your place that you are in need of some help. They also have community get together and a hair salon on site. The tenants were very nice and greeted us as we walked by. My mom is excited to move and is already planning how she will arrange her furniture. Thank you Cypress Point.