|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
DON'T RENT THERE!!!!!!!!!!
The worst place you can rent. If you're over 55, they could care less about you. During the winter I was there, they didn't even put ice melt out for the seniors. They put it around the office though, but not even the parking lot sidewalk, that leads to the office. They really don't care about the seniors. If you have complaint, they don't even acknowledge it, they could care less. All the neighbors talk amongst themselves on how bad the place was. Many have moved out, including me.. The elevator was constantly breaking down. There are a few women who gossip so bad at the table we sat at to smoke. Anytime my granddaughter came over, she was ridiculed. Things only got worse after my surgery, they could care less, I tripped on the stairs coming down as they are not easy to go up or down. If you're a senior or are thinking about moving one of your aging parents here, please don't. They will be miserable and on their own. They can't even keep a manager there, there is always a new one. That place was horrible and I am so glad I moved!
Nice place, good location. have not g...
Nice place, good location. have not gotten to speak to the manager yet.