Tailored Concierge Service LLC - Saint Charles, MO

Tailored Concierge Service LLC - Saint Charles, MO has yet not published prices.

Horrible management. Caregivers need a training course.

I LIKE HER VERY MUCH BUT TO EXPENSIVE...

I LIKE HER VERY MUCH BUT TO EXPENSIVE. A LITTLE BIT I GUESS ON MY PART OF MISUNDERSTAND ABOUT GOING AND COMING HOME.

Tailored Concierge Service provides assistance and companionship to individuals and couples who want a helping hand living independently throughout their maturing years. Our services are tailored to meet individual’s needs whether they are living at home, assisted living facility, or recovering from an illness or injury.

Our caring companions will help relieve loneliness and provide assistance to keep loved ones active and secure while providing family members peace of mind. We specialize in non-medical customized service, full time, part time, or as needed.

Tailored Concierge Service also offers support to family caregivers. If you are overwhelmed trying to balance job responsibilities, family obligations, and personal commitments while still meeting the needs of a loved one, we can help. Let us provide you with more quality time for your family and loved ones.

We are a family owned business servicing St. Louis and St. Charles counties.

Bonded and Insured