Senior Services Unlimited - Saint Louis, MO

Senior Services Unlimited - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.

Great service

You were able to hook me up with a variety of services for me to look at and we were able to pick one that fit our needs quite nicely.

Review of Senior Services Unlimited - St. Louis, MO

My bath helper is [Removed] a consider has as a friend. We have a routine so my bath goes smoothly.
Hope she stays with me usually one hour longer PS she also does my toe nails and other things.

cherie posley

Our caregivers go above and beyond to ensure that our client's get the care they deserve. They truly care and enjoy what they do. Senior Services Unlimited

Review of Senior Services Unlimited - St. Louis, MO

[Removed] was assigned to me several weeks ago and has been instrumental in changing your service rating from a 3-star to a 5 – star. She understands what is needed and proceeds to finish any chore in a swift and satisfactory manner.

cherie posley

Thank you, we strive to get a perfect fit the first time. If not we try again until we get a perfect match. We want everyone happy.

Review of Senior Services Unlimited - St. Louis, MO

Yes, [Removed] is friendly and always willing to complete any task I ask about and at record speeds. I’m glad we found each other.

cherie posley

Senior Services Unlimited is so glad we found a great match for you!

For the most part, good care

For the most part, the two caregivers that come out are pretty good. We are working through our concerns with the director of Senior Services Unlimited. They show up on time and they are clean and presentable. They are friendly, compassionate and caring. They help our loved one with housework and laundry. They are doing a good job helping her take care of her personal needs. The caregivers accompany and help her when we go to doctor appointments. They try and encourage her to do her physical therapy exercises. The two that come out are pretty upbeat and respectful and a pretty good job of caregiving. We were in a hurry and didn't have the time to get references or feedback from former clients. It is important to feel secure that you are leaving your loved one's care in the best hands.

cherie posley

We at Senior Services Unlimited are always willing to work through concerns with families and are so happy everything is working out with the caregivers and your loved one.

Kind, Professional, Dependable

My mom is recovering from an illness and couldn't be left alone while I was at work, so we contacted Senior Services Unlimited. Nurse [Removed] was very professional in our initial meeting. The caregiver they sent to us is wonderful - she is kind and professional. We have been able to have the same caregiver, mostly, which is very helpful, and the occasional substitutes have also been good.

cherie posley

We are so glad to have found a good match for your mother! Thank you for choosing Senior Services Unlimited!

Seemed to Care

At first, mom did not care for the first caregiver they sent out so they were very accommodating and re assigned mom to another caretaker which she likes very much. Mom recently was in the hospital and now is currently in rehab and her caregiver calls and visits her on a regular basis which I think is nice of her. Prior to mom going to the hospital, the agency was good about keeping the appointments on time never canceling there were no hidden fees or charges that other agencies charge. Overall I am pleased with them and would recommend them.

cherie posley

We always try to find the right caregiver first, but sometimes it takes a bit until the perfect match is made. Thank you for working with us until we found that match!

The Services That Mom Had

She's been doing pretty well with the extra. She has had the same caregiver for a few times and recently the had a temporary replacement. It has worked out and my mom is pretty happy with the caregivers. They are helpful.

Home care worked well for my husband.

My experience with Senior Services was great. He related very much with two of the gals they sent to our home. They cleaned the house while I ran errands and that was nice. If I needed home care in the future, I would reach out to them.

Very organized administration!!

The administration at this home health service have been wonderful. I have yet to start there services due to my mother being in an out of the hospital but I am very impressed with how much they have kept in contact with me and the organization they have. I already have the schedule of all of the nurses and the times they will be coming out as well as all the supplies we will need. They go out of there way to call and check on my mom to see the progress and how things are going. I am looking forward to using there services in the near future.

cherie posley

We are constantly following up with our clients and future clients. We want to make sure the transition from hospital or rehab to home is smooth!

Respectful and flexible

I was so pleased with both the nursing and care staff that SSU provided for my mother's care. They were extremely kind and flexible. They did what needed to be done but in a way that honored and respected my mother's own abilities. [Removed] was amazing at making sure the medicines were set up right and [Removed] was incredibly gracious to the family members nearby and the multiple animals in the house. Even during an ice storm!

Senior Services Unlimited Rocks!

[Removed] January 05,2017

I am a current client of this provider I've used Senior Services Unlimited for awhile and I am happy with them. I am getting to the point where I can do more for myself and do not know how much longer I will need them. The two caregivers are very good. The billing and scheduling are fine. I get what I need so I am very satisfied and will recommend them.

We used Senior Services Unlimited for care for my grandmother for a few months before she passed. Both our caregivers were wonderful and caring during that time. The caregivers also took a lot of the stress away from my mother who at the time was her main caregiver.

cherie posley

We are so happy to have helped during that time. Any stress we can take away from family members is always a goal for us here at Senior Services Unlimited!

Senior Services Unlimited Rocks!

I love working for Senior Services Unlimited! I have worked with different agencies in the past and this one is the best!
They trully care about their client's and their families. The nurse goes out of her way to ensure that wounds heal and they don't return to the hospital. The staff Mary works well with the scheduling and communicates this to her families and caregivers. My families always know when I will there and the owner Sherry and Stacey are very kind and will be very helpful with any questions I have.

Great staff!!

I have been very pleased with the services this company has provide me at my home. The caregivers that come into my home are always on time and very professional. They have never missed an appointment and have always made sure I am well taken care of before they leave for the day. I would defiantly recommend this company for anyone in need for home health care services.

Good Service

The in home care service is great. The aid was wonderful and very helpful with the care for my mom. She arrived on time when she was needed. I would recommend this service for others needing good care.

Happy with the service

We only used Senior Services Unlimited for a brief time, but overall our experience was a positive one! The people we worked with were friendly and helpful, and they met our expectations in terms of the care provided.