BrightStar of West St. Louis County - Saint Louis, MO

BrightStar of West St. Louis County - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.

Review of BrightStar of West St. Louis County - Saint Louis, MO

This company sets a high standard for the staff. They are professional accessible and communication is very good. Weve been using them almost 6 months and are very pleased. The driving force in the quality comes from Ken [Removed]

Extremely satisfied

I am very happy to have found Bright Star. Everyone I've had contact with has been extremely supportive, warm, and friendly. I love Georgia, the caregiver that comes to our house. She is patient and proactive with my father's care and needs. Best of all he likes her too and has become very cooperative with her. And her help has taken some of the load off of me, which is a big help indeed!

Professional and highly qualified

We just started with Bright Star of West St. Louis County 2 weeks ago. We found them very professional, caring and reliable. While my mother in law has been fairly resistant, she has warmed up to the staff quickly. I feel very comfortable with them providing care for my mother-in-law. They currently come daily for five hours/day.

Very satisfied with the service so far

We are using BrightStar for in-home care for my loved one. Everyone has been very friendly, and we haven't encountered any difficulties with scheduling or availability. It does seem a bit expensive considering that my loved one only really needs minor assistance with movement, but otherwise I have no complaints.

We ensure this by providing ongoing staff development training to allow our caregivers to specialize in a variety of areas including; Alzheimer and dementia, Parkinson’s, Autisms, orthopedic surgery recovery, Hospice care and much more. All of our caregivers are background checked, drug tested, insured and bonded.