Synergy Homecare - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.

Review of Synergy Homecare Saint Louis, MO

Synergy is good/considerate. Helped me out in so many ways. Synergy is cooperative and considerate. Synergy works with me when things come up.

Review of Synergy Homecare Saint Louis, MO

Synergy is honest and sufficient, always on time. There is always someone here to take care of me.

Review of Synergy Homecare Saint Louis, MO

No problem w/ Synergy. Have great caregivers. My questions get answered when I have any issues. Synergy Homecare finds the answers for me. I would recommend Synergy. Synergy listens and follows through.

Overall Unsatisfied

We had requested specific personnel for my elderly mother and those requests were not met.

Best care giver ever!

I contacted "A Place for Mom" for some information on assisted living facilities. My father-in-law suffered a stroke in Jan. 2015. Along with others, Synergy Homecare was on the short list. I was told they specialize in home care for people with dementia (which was part of his diagnosis prior to the stroke). After 3 long months of the hospital and rehab facility, he was able to return home. Syngery was contacted and they were there bright and early the following business day. My mother-in-law speaks highly of her "helper". Debbie did everything she was asked and then some. Unfortunately, my father-in-law passed away just 5 days after he returned home.
Debbie came to the wake with flowers in her hand! She stayed and talked with my mother-in-law for a long time.
It's so nice to know that she cared for both of them.
Great job Synergy Homecare and A Place for Mom!!

Made our life easier than I expected.

While the personalities of the home health aids were as individual as each could be, the care they gave was consistent, prompt and cheerfully given. Taking care of my sister involved hard and sometimes dirty work. All of it was undertaken without complaint and completed efficiently. They usually anticipated what was needed, but if something had to be requested, the response was willing and prompt. Thank you, Synergy.

We're the only non-medical home care company with the C.A.R.E. Team approach, and at SYNERGY HomeCare, CARE stands for Coordinated and Responsive Engagement. At SYNERGY HomeCare, this means we are the hub of a synergistic and quality care plan for your loved one.