Synergy Homecare Colorado Springs - Colorado Springs, CO

Synergy Homecare Colorado Springs - Colorado Springs, CO has yet not published prices.

Perfect in Every Way!!

[name and contact information removed]
My mother was dead set against having a companion, but she quickly changed her mind because of this wonderful group of people. Before I chose Synergy, I got recommendations from Health Care professionals in the area, Synergy's response was prompt and warm. The owner [name removed] came to Mom's home for the consultation and I looked no further. Mom and I were both impressed by the kindness and patience we encountered. Then we met the companion who would take care of Mom twice a week and she became part of the family! You have never met a more caring person than Reilly! She is personable, very experienced and willing to help in every way. Owner [name removed] was great with getting the payments streamlined. This team is the best - you can really rest easy trusting your loved one to their care!

First time working with home care

We’re no longer using Synergy because my daughter-in-law is my wife’s primary care giver, but my experience with them was great. [Removed], the owner, personally came out to do the initial interview with us and checked in with us once or twice during our time with them. Because it’s a smaller company, there’s a limited amount of caregivers and that was a little difficult sometimes but the service was still good. There were a couple of times where [Removed] would show up and help take care of my wife if one of the caregivers were not available or had to call in sick, which I thought was amazing since she’s the owner. But because it’s a smaller company, on the positive side, if I had a problem I could call and talk directly with her to get things fixed. The caregivers were all very knowledgeable and helpful and they did things beyond my expectations. We had 2 or 3 different caregivers during the whole time, but it was because [Removed] was helping us find the one that would match with my wife and click. She would go out of her way to make sure we were satisfied and would set up all expectations up front. I remember being totally knocked over one day when I came home and one of the caregivers asked ME what I wanted for lunch and not just what my wife would want. They would do the laundry and some light cleaning, go for walks with my wife and our dog, do puzzles, and even some coloring and artwork. This was my first time working with any type of home care so I don’t know what the prices are like usually but for my own peace of mind, what we paid was worth it. I didn’t have to worry during the day and I have no complaints regarding service. I absolutely recommend using Synergy.

I would recommend this home care agency!!

Things are going well with Synergy. The caregivers are on time and help mom with some light housekeeping. The people that set up the service explained things and they have stuck to what they said they would do.

Brooke and Ian are dedicated to excellent care!

If you are looking for a home health company to care for a loved one, you will not find a better, more dedicated and more conscientious company in Colorado Springs. Brooke and her staff will go above and beyond the call of duty for you at a moments notice. They truly care about their clients and have done an outstanding job helping my father. Since I live 600 miles away, it is comforting to know that he is in such trustworthy and caring hands. I highly recommend their services!