Synergy Home Care of Orland Park - Orland Park, IL

Synergy Home Care of Orland Park - Orland Park, IL has yet not published prices.

Great Agency

I love the caregiver that comes out to help my husband and he is great and companionate. He goes way beyond what he needs to do. He is always 10 min early and that's nice. He is well trained. He will do some light housekeeping and some cooking for us. He checks my husbands blood sugar and gets his breakfast. He also helps him shower. I would recommend this agency.

Good agency

I use this agency to come in my parents home to help them out. They will cook for them and do some light housekeeping. They come every day for 5 hours a day one caregiver is 3 days a week the other 4 days a week.
They seem to be always on time. The communication by text is nice for any updates. They will drive them to the store if they need to go. I would recommend this agency.

Quality Care!

The person who came in to help my mother in law from Synergy Home Care of Orland Park was wonderful. She was on time, very friendly and caring. Definitely a good fit. She provided great companionship for my mother-in-law. She helped her with her physical therapy and exercises. She represented herself and the company well by her clean appearance and positive attitude. We would definitely use Synergy Home Care of Orland Park in the future.