Synergy Home Care of Dupage - Glen Ellyn, IL

Synergy Home Care of Dupage - Glen Ellyn, IL has yet not published prices.

Perfect fit

Kathy is a perfect fit for my mother! She is very kind, patient and extremely helpful. The administrative staff is so professional and are really great at matching their employees with their clients...great job Jackie, we can't thank you all enough!

So thankful for Mark, Rose and the team

We only needed a caregiver for my dad, who was post open heart surgery, for a week. Synergy was outstanding. They really took the worry off my shoulders. They assisted him in daily activities and showering, but I think the biggest benefit was having them there as a safety precaution. My dad really enjoyed the company of Anna and Bah. They were very attentive to his needs and helped me immensely. Also, the response time from Mark and Rose was greatly appreciated.

So far they are excellent. We have just begun for a month or so. Helpful, caring, prompt. They can be part of your family. We hope we build a great relation as we move forward.

Just the beginning

Very attentive to our needs. Very prompt and helpful. It is just been a couple weeks and we are very happy with the lady that helps out with my mom.

5 stars

It is a very nice community. It is a very clean area. The staff and residents are very kind. It is a reasonable cost. The care givers are great. There is many different activities.

Synergy Home Care of DuPage was our choice when my dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer.
Met with Mark (the owner), who was extremely attentive and accommodating in our meetings on the care for my father.
Unfortunately, the rapid decline with my Dad never gave us the chance to get him home with Mom to live out what short time he had left.
I have every confidence that Synergy would have proven the right choice for the care we intended for my father. Very pleased with our experience!

Peace of Mind Restored

I have been very satisfied with the care my mom has received through Synergy Home Care of Du Page.
The staff is very caring and flexible.
I have great piece of mind while at work that my mom is being cared for in a respectful and thorough manner.

We've had some issues with things not...

We've had some issues with things not being done like they should be, nothing severe. Things are better and being ironed our with Synergy Home Care.

Mark made the difference

Mark is the person who runs Synergy and he was able to make my mother feel comfortable and answered any question we had with confidence. The way he presents him self with control and confidence really makes a difference. He has a fantastic chef that works for him that is able to prepare diabetic and healthy meals as well.

Overall Rating not specific to categories

We chose Synergy because we really like what Mark had to say. He is a very hands on person and you can see the passion he has for his job. As the owner/manager he is very involved in helping his company really make it a great experience for his customers. Truly shows he cares about what his company is representing. (I am offsite and only rating overall)

Synergy Home Care Dupage of Illinois ensures quality home care services to the entire DuPage County, including the cities of Naperville, Wheaton, Elmhurst, Oak Brook and Hinsdale. At Synergy HomeCare, we embrace high standards, which guide us to provide the best home care services to you and your family.