Synergy Home Care - Alpharetta, GA

Synergy Home Care - Alpharetta, GA has yet not published prices.

Synergy is AWESOME!

I used the service for my father during a transition to in-patient hospice care. It was an extremely difficult time for our whole family and they really made the transition smooth. The office staff was amazing and the CNA they sent out to help us were knowledgeable, prompt and very understanding of our situation. I would recommend them to anyone. They even sent us a card when he passed away. The personal touch is what sometimes matters the most and Synergy Homecare has it!

Thank you Barbara!

Synergy HomeCare of Alpharetta provides great care. Their office team is always friendly and willing to help with any questions. They always send compassionate and knowledgeable caregivers. They are reliable and dependable.

Thank you so much!

Dedicated service for my parents!

Synergy Home Care of North Atlanta stepped up when my family was in need of care! Dependable one on one service and very caring throughout the entire process. We thank the entire team on their dedicated service for my parents!

Sue McCormick

Thank you Bob for these kind words!

AWESOME COMPANY!!

Synergy is so great!! We love all the girls who work here. They are so sweet and professional. Thank you for everything you do!

Thank you Marilyn!

Awesome service

My loved one and I had an amazing experience with the Synergy office staff and the caregiver. Would recommend them to anyone!

Thanks so much!

High five for this company.

I have used Synergy on and off as needed for my husband's care. When I have had to change the hours at a moments notice, they have been fantastic in meeting my needs.
The care givers have all had my husband's best interest at heart. They are prompt and have brought any issues to address to me or the staff.
I would recommend them if a need arises in your life.

Sue McCormick

Thank you Chloe for using Synergy for your husband's needs. Let us know if we can help in the future.

An answer to prayer

My 93 year old brother had been living alone for several years with declining ability to care for himself. When I realized we had an urgent need, I began by praying, then calling several agencies listed in the yellow pages. Synergy was by far the most responsive, thorough, and helpful in defining my specific needs. A home care specialist arrived the next morning and was a perfect fit for my brother's needs. Each specialist who came had a special personal quality who entertained and provided companionship in addition to providing meals, meds, and other needs. I will always be thankful for Synergy's compassionate care during the transitional weeks before moving to assisted living.

Sue McCormick

Wow, thankyou so much Nancy for your kind words. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do.

I Had Very Good Care

They were very professional and scheduling with them was easy. It was extremely well and now I am out and about. I had a nurse who came once a week and she took my vital and asked about my health. I had a physical therapist come a few times a week and provided exercise, flexibility, balance, and movement. I was pleased with the care and services.

Sue McCormick

We are happy that you were satisfied.

So far things have worked out very well.

So far things have worked out very well. Lynn has been great in working with us. We have had no major complaints and actually the opposite we have been very happy with them. They have gone above and beyond.

Thank you so much.

Good Experience With This Home Care

Our experiences with this home care agency was good. I was pleased with the services they provided my mother with. They were good with all the help they provided,we were pleased. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Sue McCormick

We are so glad that you would recommend us!

Satisfied With This Home Care

Everything is going very well for us with this home care agency. The care givers they have sent out have been very good. They come and help with cooking, cleaning , and some light chores. I'am pleased with everything they have done for us. I would recommend this home care.

Sue McCormick

We are very pleased that you have been satisfied with our care. Please let us know if we can improve our service in any way!

It's real important to interview and talk with the staff that'll be working directly with your family member. Make sure that it's a good fit for your family member. Personality is extremely important!

Sue McCormick

We agree which is why we make it a point to meet with you prior to service starting and always ask for feedback regarding our caregiver so that we can make sure it is a good fit.

Things were actually going okay with Synergy Home Care. We are not using them currently because my husband ended up being back in the hospital.

Sue McCormick

Please let us know if we an help again.

The Professional staff

The Professional staff is highly recommended because of there care and concern. They are highly skilled and motivated as well. I feel great knowing that my dad is here .

Sue McCormick

Thanks so much for your feedback.

ok

My mom did not leave a lot of care, but the two people that they sent were there during lunch and did not bring their own lunch and it was a somewhat odd experience. I have no problem with them, as I know it is a hit or miss getting care givers to gel well with the ones they are caring for, but mom still gets along ok by herself most of the time so we are not presently using their services.

Sue McCormick

I'm sorry that you felt awkward with our caregivers not having their lunch. Families are certainly not responsible for feeding their caregivers unless it is a live in situation.

A Place For Mom put me in contact with an excellent company for my aunt's in-home care.

I was looking for in-home care for my aunt. A Place for Mom suggested Synergy as it was closest to my aunt's home. A representative met me at the house, answered all of my questions… including some I hadn't thought to ask. The schedule is 4 days on and 3 days off and the 2 caregivers with my aunt are wonderful. My aunt---she has a stroke in early June and can no longer care for herself other than self-feeding---has told me "You found good people to take care of me." The Synergy rep has checked in with me several times to update me on caregiver concerns and to check on how things were in general.

Sue McCormick

Thank you so much for your kind words!

They've been great. Everyone has been friendly, and competent.

They've been great. Everyone has been friendly, and competent. They are a good value, their pricing is fair. I have not had any scheduling issues and have been able to have the same caregivers come out. I chose them over others, because I had the chance to speak with the owner of the company.

Very glad we could Help! Sue McCormick, Owner

Pleased with the service

I've been very pleased with this service so far. They're great at matching the caregiver they send out to the needs of the family, and the more input you can give them (culture, personality, etc) the better the match will be.
The service here is more expensive than others I've used, but they do a good job and I feel like you get what you pay for.

Sue McCormick

We appreciate your feedback and are happy that you are pleased so far.

I met with Director and have contract...

I met with Director and have contracted to have someone come to the house in January. I was very impressed with her professionalism and her friendliness. She put my mother at ease and I am looking forward to working with Synergy.

Sue McCormick

Thank you so much. We look forward to working with you too.

Synergy HomeCare North Atlanta is owned and operated by two caring and faith based women (Sue and Stacy) who have made it their mission to help as many Seniors in their community as possible. Their committment to providing quality caregivers, 24 hour live phone access and guaranteed service is what seperates them from their competitors.