Sweet Home Care - Portland, OR

So Thankful for this Blessing

My father has been cared for here for over 9 years. [name removed] the main caregiver is amazing and really treats my dad like family. I can always rest assured that he is being taken care of when I am gone for work.

I highly recommend this house for your loved one if you value a good family atmosphere and dedication to caring for your loved one. [name removed] daughters are always around and always offer tea or anything that’s needed to make my visit comfortable!

I feel very Fortunate and Blessed to have found such a nurturing and caring environment for my father!

Great Service

I came to visit a family member and I found astonishing family. They take care of all the resident excellent. They all feel home

The food is very ethnic...

The atmosphere in her room is very gloomy, very dark. The staff doesn’t put on television channels, but only music channel with classical music plays. The food is very ethnic and spicy and my loved one doesn’t like it.

The staff seems distant.

I won’t recommend this community.