Kenton House - Portland, OR

[Removed] gave us an excellent tour of this beautiful ACH. The concern shown for patient care was evident. It's easy to see why this house has a waiting list.

If Daniel had availability I would move my mother into either of his locations promptly. He talked about his tenants and the way he and the staff interact with them with such compassion and empathy. He is also a follower of Teepa Snow and her methods, which is exactly what I was hoping for for my Mom. He was extremely helpful and thorough in every aspect of the facility, his background and the way he deals with his clients. I was really sad that I could not place Mom here, but he is keeping us in mind if anything comes available. I would love to see all homes run like his!

Awesome care

I cannot imagine a better place for my aunt. The house is beautifully furnished and well maintained. The staff are caring and patient. But the most important thing is that the director combines his extensive knowledge of how to deal with dementia with his love and respect for seniors and his desire to give them a positive experience at the end of their lives. I highly recommend it!

Welcome Home Communities LLC offers an Adult Care Home that embraces a personalized approach to providing excellent care and services. We are committed to empowering elders to experience purpose and meaning in their daily lives.

At Welcome Home Communities we have created a healthy and respectful living environment with a high quality of life. Our experienced staff provides a safe and well maintained place to call home, while promoting health and well-being. We prepare delicious home-cooked meals daily and offer innovative life enrichment activities.

With our 15+ years of experience in senior care and services, we understand the importance of valuing relationships and building community.