Superior Residential Care Facility for the El #1 - Santa Maria, CA

Disappointing to say the least

Not a good experience. They were told everything about my dad and they told us they could handle it. They did not. He was left unsupervised and alone. Not what we expected. He was there for 5 days only and now in another facility.

The nurse on duty went above and beyond for my mom.

They were very clean. The staff is fantastic. They did a great job when she needed emergency services. The nurse on duty went above and beyond for my mom. I’d give the food a four. I think it’s an excellent place to consider and seem to really care about the people who live there.

The caretakers (older husband and wif...

The caretakers (older husband and wife) are nice, but seem to only be just doing a job - we didn't sense a real "care". Rooms were furnished and all had sliders for windows. The houses were very nice, however didn't have an overall clean smell. Bathrooms fitted with bars and have shower stools, but we were really looking for roll-in shower feature.