Sunshine Residential Care III - Santa Maria, CA

A Great Experience

My girlfriend and her 2 brothers were looking to place their mom in a Assistant Living Situation. The mom is on a very limited budget which limited them to housing. I found "A Place For Mom" on the internet one late evening. As they were closed I received a message that they would have someone call the next day. I received a phone call from Carla, the local rep, at 8 am the very next morning. After conversation on what they needed, Carla made us appointments to review the locations of our choice. We were very impressed to see the knowledge and professionalism of each locations owner. The mom was placed in her new home with-in 8 weeks of starting the process. Included in the price, she is provided with 3 meals per day plus snacks, they assist in dispensing medications, laundry, doctors and dentist visits, getting medications from the pharmacy, go on walks, go shopping, go to Church and allows the mom to help setting the table to make her feel at home. I would highly reccommend "A Place For Mom" to help you find the right home for your parent.