We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
A Great Experience
My girlfriend and her 2 brothers were looking to place their mom in a Assistant Living Situation. The mom is on a very limited budget which limited them to housing. I found "A Place For Mom" on the internet one late evening. As they were closed I received a message that they would have someone call the next day. I received a phone call from Carla, the local rep, at 8 am the very next morning. After conversation on what they needed, Carla made us appointments to review the locations of our choice. We were very impressed to see the knowledge and professionalism of each locations owner. The mom was placed in her new home with-in 8 weeks of starting the process. Included in the price, she is provided with 3 meals per day plus snacks, they assist in dispensing medications, laundry, doctors and dentist visits, getting medications from the pharmacy, go on walks, go shopping, go to Church and allows the mom to help setting the table to make her feel at home. I would highly reccommend "A Place For Mom" to help you find the right home for your parent.