Sunny Days Care - San Ramon, CA

Wonderful care home

My mother lives here.They really caring and family orientated.It's always clean when we visit. My mom has her own room and bathroom and didn't have to pay an additional charge. I really like the attitude of the owner. The first day she invited us for dinner and she is an phenomenal cook. I like that Sunny Days is small and the price is all inclusive.

Caring Home

Friendly and caring home. My mom has her own room and bathroom and they keep the home spotless. Good food and so far she seems very comfortable and content.

This is an amazing home! The owners are wonderful, caring people. The house is spotless. The owners prepare all food from scratch. They are doing an amazing job taking care of my mother.

Sunny Days Care is a warm and caring facility

The care given by the staff at Sunny Days care was done with respect and truly caring attention to my mother. I would not hesitate to recommend this care facility to others with an aging parent. It is kept very clean and has a very cozy atmosphere. The staff treated my mother and I like family. The other residents seemed very happy and comfortable.

very nice

The place is very clean, the people are very nice, and it is a very nice family oriented community. I do think that they should have more monitoring in the rooms. Mom complained that at night they shut the door, left her in the dark, and with no way to contact anyone. Once this was brought to their attention, the problem was resolved and they monitored her more closely. Other than that, I was very happy with the facility at Sunny Days Care.