Stay At Home Care, LLC - Allen Park, MI

Stay At Home Care, LLC - Allen Park, MI has yet not published prices.

• Personal care
  • hospice care assistance
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Meal Preparation

Fantastic

The level of service at STAY AT HOME CARE is fantastic. Having been a customer for almost a year, I am consistently impressed by the professionalism of every staff member I have come in contact with. Thank you!”

Highly recommend

I just want to take a minute to tell you how pleased I am with the compassionate and professional care you gave my mother, while I was away on vacation this summer. She was very happy with all her caregivers, and we felt secure knowing that we could depend on you and your staff. If in the future when an occasion arises where we need home care services again, I will not hesitate to call you. And I have recommended you to my friends and co-workers. Once again, thank you for all your assistance."

Outstanding service and care by stay At Home

My Dads family physician recommended Stay At Home services to assist with care of my father as I live in Florida. As I worked in the home care industry before I retired, I requested that same aides be assigned to his case. Girls sent over daily quickly won over myDad who wasn't crazy about the idea as physician didn't want him to drive anymore. Very reliable staff and always called and emailed me daily notes on how he was doing. We were blue to keep my Dad at home for the final 6 weeks of his life. Even day he passed, I had called that morning to get someone for the midnight shift and an aide was assigned that day in a snow storm to come over.
Very reliable and caring service which I would highly recommend!

At Stay At Home Care, we offer you our expertise in providing care for seniors and disabled, while allowing you the opportunity to participate in how you or your loved one's care is provided. We are dedicated to our clients, insuring safe and trusted personal care while staying in their own home.

Companion care, hygiene assistance 2 to 24 hour home care, and more. Let us show you how we can make staying in your home more possible for you and your loved ones.