Stagecoach Senior Living - Magnolia, TX

QUALITY CARE

This place takes great care of my Mother, she's been there for 6 months and loves it. I visit and the staff is always so nice to my mother which is very valuable to me and their management. Their care services are excellent in quality which goes hand in hand with the staff. I would recommend this to anybody with grandparents and/or parents who need a genuine place to stay.

We Are Happy With Our Pick

We are very happy with the community we chose for my parent. I see the care is going well and we are happy with all the services they are providing. We are happy with how A Place For Mom performed.

Working out well!

Our loved one has had a great deal of success since the move to Stagecoach Senior Living. The staff and the community have been very accommodating and helpful. Our loved one is enjoying the variety of meals served. The community is very well kept and clean throughout.

Nice, Caring, Clean Community.

We had a short respite visit with this community and it went good. The staff are welcoming and accommodated my dad's needs. It is one of the cleanest place I have ever seen. My dad enjoyed his time on the porch, outside and had a nice scenery view. The food was home cooked and my dad enjoyed it. The only problem I had was when they moved my dad from his wheelchair to the bed, they didn't use the lift i provided them and injured my dad. Nothing serious but it could have been avoided. I think I would recommend this community.

My Mother was here two nights [removed]

My mother who has dementia was here one day, at the cost of over $[removed] (nothing was returned). She went in walking and came out after two nights [removed]. They said they thought she fell from getting out of bed. They put her back in bed that night and called no-one until the next day. She sat there with a broken hip all night until the next day when she hurt so bad she could not get up. The owner charged $[removed] to (evaluate her before they took here) he said all nursing homes do this, which I found later not to be true- he had me make the check out to him personally and not to the facility. This facility is not for Dementia patients unless they are wheel chair bound. Support staff is spread very thin, very clean though. Although floors were wet during the day with signs that said wet floor? This should have been my first sign. I feel so bad for leaving my mother here...

Very nice nurse, person schedule to do tour not there. Really for people that need lots of care.

It was a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful place..

It was a beautiful, beautiful, beautiful place. I wish I could have gotten my mother in there, but it was too much money. I rated the value three stars because it is expensive. I do understand why it's expensive. It would be nice to see any improvement on the cost, it's just too pricey. Other than that, everything else was good. The location and parking was good. It was a really nice facility with friendly people.

We are looking elsewhere

We can only speak for what is going on with our loved one. In our opinion, since the owner(s) moved out of the house and have little hands on, we are not happy with the level of care/expertise of the current staff whatsoever. There has been a great turnover of caregivers so that it's hard for our loved one to even learn their names before they either quit or are fired. There is no chef anymore (sometimes it's been caregivers who have had to cook meals while seeing to residents) and doctor ordered diets are not always respected, at least in our case (ie she's been fed pizza, hotdogs, and bologna on an ordered low salt diet). Activities are virtually non-existent - our loved one is completely bored there. We have asked, from day one, that she be accompanied to the bathroom AT ALL TIMES and with NO EXCEPTIONS, as she is a great fall risk, yet they continue to allow her to go alone - even though we were assured this would be respected. When we've found her to be alone in the bathroom, the staff acts shocked, so the attention level hasn't been as promised. We have expressed our displeasure with the situation numerous times, yet things do not change. We are looking elsewhere.

Nice place!

Overall I think they have done a good job here! My loved one seems to be enjoying herself, and the staff have been very caring and loving. They have had a few issues, however. The food has been hit or miss over the year that she has lived here, although currently it seems to be much improved. They also seem to have a high degree of staff turnover. But they treat my loved one well, and she is happy, and that is what matters.

EXCELLENT!!!! Beautiful, well organiz...

EXCELLENT!!!! Beautiful, well organized, had a 2-hour early arrival and was welcomed in. All looked wonderful. Residents happy, clean, attended. Only concern is perhaps a plus...a 2 year old is there at times as well as a 6,7 and 10 year old. I think most older women will love that...not sure how my Dad will do with it. But this is my top choice.

Our facility was designed and built to provide comfort, beauty, and privacy you would find in your own home. The calm and welcomed atmosphere help our residents easily accommodate and feel safe. Our main goal is to help each resident reach and maintain their highest level of functioning.

Our Mission: We believe in providing holistic care with compassion,caring, and respect for each resident. We strive to enhance quality of life, preserve dignity, and meet health, social, and emotional needs by working with family members, caregivers, health professionals and the community.