|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
Best home and best caregivers
St marys 1 and 2 are very clean. Staff are very caring, friendly, and really hard workers. I highly recommend this place. If you go and check this place? Ask for evelyn. She is the best caregiver.
Very clean. Three bathrooms. Small common room. English is second language for caregivers.
The care and everything with St. Mary's Residential Care Home was just really exceptional. It has been a great experience and I would highly recommend them.
Toured with Evelyn saw both houses. ...
Toured with Evelyn saw both houses. Clean, large common living area staff of 3, night coverage long-term residents
Was this review helpful?
St. Mary's Residential Care Home II is committed to maintain and preserve the privacy, dignity, and independence of our residents by offering the highest quality of life, services and health care in warm friendly environment. It's a place like your own home in accordance with the residents needs preference and interests.