Walnut Creek Care Home - Walnut Creek, CA

My father's new home

They were able to find us a home where he would get this care and attention that he needs. This is a great environment for him. They have a nice selection of the meals and he is doing well here. We have been happy knowing that he is active. We would recommend this community for the care and the good value for care

A nice community!

St. Francis Care Home I was a nice home. The people were friendly and it was very organized. It seemed like they were too organized that it took away from them really engaging with the residents.

This home works for us!!

The caregivers take good care of my mom. The home is clean and they go out of their way to make sure mom receives food she likes. They go for walks a couple times a day. I like that this is a small home and I would recommend this care home.

Needs Better Layout!!

I wasn't very impressed with the community. The layout of the place just didn't catch my attention. It also would not have worked out for my husband. The staff was very nice and the community was nice and tidy. The tour guide answered all of my questions. Overall i felt it was a great place with nice people the layout just did not work for us.

The backyard area had the pebble cement that is bad with walkers.

Grateful Daughter

My mom was sick and so unhappy where she was at previously. Now she's healthier and very happy. Teri and Edwin are awesome. Thank you taking care of my mom like family members. We are forever grateful.

Safe and Comfortable Home

Edwin, the owner, is really great. You can tell he cares about his residents. His primary caregiver Terry is fantastic. She has a tough job, but always is positive, pleasant, understanding and helpful. They do an excellent job providing a safe and nurturing environment.

nice place

My dad is the only man there and then there are five other women, all of whom have dementia. Because of that there is not much activity or socialization. The food also is not that great.

Those are my only negatives I can think of to mention. Other than that it has been an overall very positive experience. St. Francis Care Home is a very nice place with excellent friendly helpful staff.

So far it's going pretty good

So far it's going pretty good and we are pretty happy with them. The food is okay, and there isn't anything specific I can think of that I would like to see improved or done better.

At St. Francis Care Home it has been our mission to become an alternative for families in need of long term care for their loved ones. We feel we have met our own expectations by striving to provide excellent care at a reasonable price. Our care providers go the extra mile to make your experience with St. Francis a pleasant one. We assist our residents in maintaining their personal dignity and independence while providing needed assistance in accomplishing their daily living activities.