Aaron's Advance Care Home Inc. - Walnut Creek, CA

A Warm, Loving Home

Our family appreciates the way you took care of my
94 year old mother in the last weeks of her life. Your staff were so loving, caring and gentle with her. They treated her with so much dignity and respect, even though we weren't sure she could hear what they were saying to her because of her hearing loss. We know she felt their kindness and genuine concern for her.
The home has such a peaceful, relaxed, and at home atmosphere. We always felt that way every time we visited my mother. The other residents are friendly and comfortable there.
After visiting other homes, this one stands, out from all the rest.
Thank you for your kind and excellent care for my mother.

I liked it but I can't see my folks there.

A warm, caring and friendly and safe place for your loved one

Amazing ..My mother over a period of approximately 10 years was in 5 different homes...We ran into poor treatment,lack of communication,etc. among other things...Then we found Aarons Advanced Care.. Change was not a fun thing for my mom and she would often let you know it. She was very particular about her routine and her "things" In this home all of that and everything was respected.The owner Rosa.who I now consider a friend, is a RN and is quiet, kind, patient, attentive, firm and a good communicator. Gary, her husband ..is funny, kind and helpful when he is there. The caregivers are amazing. The meals were presented to my mom in beautiful fashion. A gentleman comes once a month to have a sing a long with the people living there. The atmosphere is quiet and peaceful. Until the day my mom passed away she was treated with kindness and respect ...I could have never have asked for anything more.

Highly recommened!

My Dad is very sick and he does not get out of bed much. When he does get out of bed, he enjoys to watch TV. The staff there are very friendly and treat my Dad with the proper care.

Overall, I would highly recommend this location to anyone. 5/5

Super nice staff. Place was...

Super nice staff. Place was older but neat and tidy. Our second favorite. Very accommodating with moms needs.