Springvale Apartments - Croton-on-Hudson, NY

The grounds were very attractive and well maintained. This is my first visit to an Independent Living property. I was surprised to see the amount of value packed into the living spaces I saw. Most of all I was impressed with [name removed], the Managing Agent assigned to showing me around. She made me feel comfortable, encouraged my questions and suggested life style possibilities.

Great apartment. Great price. Might be a little too far considering that it is so independent. If we could hire someone to check in on him every day, this could probably work.

The tour went very well. The complex is very well managed, well situated and very accommodating. It met all of my requirements.

Gorgeous scenery!!

I really could not have asked for a better community to live in. The property including my bedroom is very well maintained and I have a gorgeous view of the outside woods right outside my front window. All of the residents and staff have all been wonderful at welcoming me and making me feel right at home in my new living environment.

Serene

Only two weeks as a resident, I have found the staff to be overall friendly and responsive to the repairs needed.
The grounds are landscaped and sidewalks all around the buildings. There are pavilions to sit and read or just enjoy the lovely scenery and river view. There are various activities and day trips but most are scheduled during the day when I work. I dislike having to go outside to access the laundry room, especially in foul weather. Overall it is quiet and that alone will improve anyone's quality of life.

Highly recommend!

Things are going well. My apartment is emaculate! It had been renovated and everything was brand new. I highly recommend Springvale Apartments for a person over 55.

Outstanding community

Springvale Apartments is an outstanding place! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they do a great job looking after the people who live here. They really keep an eye on everyone, and have aides to assist with all sorts of daily tasks. I'd give them top marks across the board, they keep things clean, the care is good, and they've done a great job managing my medication.

Brad Pegram

My personal experience with Springvale , has been a very positive journey . The staff has been very helpful and kind. This type of enviroment goes a long way in helping senior citizens in obtaining our long trem goal of affordable ,safe ,and clean lliving conditions which is very vital to our needs.

Convenient Amenities

Laundry room is 4 feet from my door and is maintained very well. Garbage pick-up is very convenient.

Wonderful Community

I tell everybody what a great place this is to live. Hopefully, I will have some friends of mine move here.

Quiet Serene Living

I truly think I have the best apartment here. My front door has a canopy, and I face a wall of trees and parkland. It's like being on vacation all year.

My life at Springvale!

I have been living here at Springvale for 2 years. This is the first time I have lived at an apartment complex and I am enjoying my experience here. There are many different clubs and social events that you can join. There are also many activities at The Barn which is the activity center where you will find a library, computer and large screen TV. Every month an Events and News Calendar is placed in your mailbox. The office and maintenance staffs are al ways available to help you with any concerns you may have pertaining to your apartment. There is also an after hours emergency phone number you can call should you have an emergency. In closing, I have met some wonderful neighbors. I hope that you have the same wonderful experience that I am enjoying.

What can I say!

I have had the pleasure of living in Springvale for over ten years. It is a safe, clean, quiet and peaceful community.
The staff maintains the grounds impeccably. The lawns are kept beautifully through fall, spring and summer. The snow removal is excellent throughout the winter. The office staff is courteous helpful and efficient and always takes care of any issues or problems that should come up.
What can I say! It is a lovely community in which to live.

My new home

My experience with Springvale started on a positive note. I called about availability and was asked to make an appointment to come to visit. I said that being a limousine driver with an unpredictable schedule I might not be able to keep an appointment. The resident manager asked me to call when I had an hour and they would accommodate me, which they did.
Arriving at Springvale, I loved the setting up on a hill, buildings well laid out with plenty of parking and very quiet. Springvale was the only apartment complex I looked at and it was the only one I needed to look at.
I moved into my apartment at Springvale on July 1st and I am happy with my decision. The apartment is clean and comfortable with lots of closets and natural light. The grounds are very well kept and there are lots of places to walk. Everyone is very friendly and there is a nice sense of community.
I hope to make Springvale my home for a long time.

I loved the layout of the a...

I loved the layout of the area. The apt was very nice. My dad would really need a 2 bedroom, although the one apartment was a nice size. I wish there were others to compare. As I said it is a very nice complex. I definitely would recommend it to a friend or even consider it if I was thinking about relocating.

Too far from the city and r...

Too far from the city and requires a car to get around (which we don't have) Closets and bedrooms small.

Springvale Apartments is a vibrant community for adults 55 and up. Independent Living in a Park-Like setting overlooking the Hudson River in the town of Cortlandt. We have thirty buildings located on thirty-five acres with river views and old growth trees. Our garden apartments, with private entrances, provide a setting that offers our residents opportunities of social interaction, quiet leisure and personal privacy. Springvale is within easy access to restaurants, clothing and specialty shops, the arts, recreational center, indoor and outdoor pools, parks, libraries, medical facilities and houses of worship.

We offer 2-year leases with 2 months’ rent held as security. Rent includes gas, heat, hot water and in house satellite TV. Centrally controlled computer-operated equipment provides an abundance of domestic hot water and radiant base board heat in each apartment. We provide 24-hour maintenance by experienced resident staff.